What's new

Tech The things you didn't know about Nightwing...(findings that I forgot to post)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Would love it if I was tagged -_- lmao who cares tho, i don't play tournament so no one knows me lol. regardless good Fuckin shit here. I lack in the flying greyson department. I've been doin 112 into 33 for about a week now, its amazing. My pressure strings look like

d1 112 (frame trap) 33 (frame trap) 4~staffspin MB j2 1f1 db2 (on hit ill b2 flip kick cross over, on block back dash jump back wingding delayed meterburn)

In the corner it gets worse.
112 u3 33 4 db2mb j2 1f1 staff spin mb 1 4 db2

His pressure game with his stance switches is gettin ridiculous. 112 u3 can't be poked out of w real good time, u get 3 loops (iirc) before push back takes u too far to loop again. u can always 112 u3d3 tho :D

Great write up tho Chance, can't wait to see the vids. already have u subbed :)

I definitely gotta try these out in the lab my amigo. How long did it took you to figure out that stance switch timing within combos? F213 4~ MB staff spin or MB ground blast is easy for me, but I gotta get familiar with the 33 into 4 stance switch timing.

Thanks for the info bro.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I definitely gotta try these out in the lab my amigo. How long did it took you to figure out that stance switch timing within combos? F213 4~ MB staff spin or MB ground blast is easy for me, but I gotta get familiar with the 33 into 4 stance switch timing.

Thanks for the info bro.
You'll get it down quickly :) its not as hard as it seems. Ull have time after 112 to think of your next action. It puts u in near perfect cross up range for j2 aswell. Just keep workin on it and ull get it tho,, there's a lot more options after staff spin mb then Wat I posted.