What's new

Strategy - Kenshi The Sword Remembers.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Let me clarify: I've been part of TYM since 2011, since before the majority of the top tier players had given up hope making sense of it...just like the majority of the North gave up on House Stark after the Red Wedding.
And just like Lyanna Mormont, it doesn't matter how hopeless the fight, how dead the atmosphere, how hopeless the case may be...when the Sword calls upon me, I answer.
And I want to gather the attention of as many fellow wielders of the blade as I can, whenever I can, in the hopes that we won't simply fade into obscurity or give up our cause. That's not what a passionate competitor does.
Kenshi is my life's blood in this game. He is literally my sword in the night. And while the great game itself has long since been resigned to following the echoing footsteps of the Fox, or Scar, or Foxy, or whoever happens to be in top at the moment as they've done in every other NRS game thus far...my blade is my blade. and when the dust settles, I want it to be stained with the blood of as many foes as I can cut down before IGAU 2 rings the death knell.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
So who's left?

I dropped all my sides.
Gave up trying to maximize Aftershock.
Accepted the flaws in my Killer.
My only tournament-level, seriously taken, 100% intended to be played against top tier players, is Kenshi.
I have found my groove. I have hit my stride. I am ready to evolve.
But I get the distinct, depressing feeling there may not be any real swordsmen left.

Who still stands beside House Kenshi?
I am still a Kenshi player

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I'm still playing Kenshi. I just started messing around with Ermacio lately as a back up to kenshi.

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
I still use him from time to time. The blind man may be low-tier and have god awful matchups but boy he hits like a truck.