What's new

Strategy - Kenshi The Sword Remembers.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So who's left?

I dropped all my sides.
Gave up trying to maximize Aftershock.
Accepted the flaws in my Killer.
My only tournament-level, seriously taken, 100% intended to be played against top tier players, is Kenshi.
I have found my groove. I have hit my stride. I am ready to evolve.
But I get the distinct, depressing feeling there may not be any real swordsmen left.

Who still stands beside House Kenshi?

coconutshrimp

Damn vro, hadda mess with yo auntie
I still stand with Kenshi, him and Johnny are the only characters I can play competitively with all variations.

Long live the blind swords man Kenshi

Devils Britches

Pew Pew Pew
New to tym but Kenshi is the only character,I play anymore. He is the only character I really like the playstyle of and the only one I can win with. Plus what's cooler than a blind telekenetic samurai.

Immortal

Blind justice....
God how many times does this thread need to be made
Relax, no harm is done, nothing wrong is happening here.

We understand you dont like Kenshi threads overall (coz you probably consider each and every one to be a cry for buffs / whining) but there is also no point in stating this over and over again in every Kenshi thread.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Relax, no harm is done, nothing wrong is happening here.

We understand you dont like Kenshi threads overall (coz you probably consider each and every one to be a cry for buffs / whining) but there is also no point in stating this over and over again in every Kenshi thread.
Not once have I ever made that statement before, let alone in "every Kenshi thread".

https://testyourmight.com/search/28552279/

Two Kenshi threads. I've posted in 2 Kenshi threads, ever. And my comments in both are me suggesting buffs

I get that it must all blur together considering this is like the 100th time this thread has been made, so I forgive you. Just stop making this same thread tho

Immortal

Blind justice....
Not once have I ever made that statement before, let alone in "every Kenshi thread".

https://testyourmight.com/search/28552279/

Two Kenshi threads. I've posted in 2 Kenshi threads, ever. And my comments in both are me suggesting buffs

I get that it must all blur together considering this is like the 100th time this thread has been made, so I forgive you. Just stop making this same thread tho
That search link doesn't work for me but it doesn't matter matter, maybe it was a profile post? Anyway im pretty sure i saw somewhere ranting about "Kenshi threads" before but yeah i can be mistaken, maybe it wasn't you.

A side from that - nothing wrong with this thread, really.

Are possessed and kenjutso much better than balanced?
Both are better by quite a bit but don't expect miracles.

That search link doesn't work for me but it doesn't matter matter, maybe it was a profile post? Anyway im pretty sure i saw somewhere ranting about "Kenshi threads" before but yeah i can be mistaken, maybe it wasn't you.

A side from that - nothing wrong with this thread, really.

Both are better by quite a bit but don't expect miracles.
Yea I know he's considered really bad, but I'm using balanced anyways.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
It will always surprise my why people who don't give a shit about Kenshi lose his time posting in Kenshi forums.
Mk9 Kenshi still chasing them in the night? XD

Yea I know he's considered really bad, but I'm using balanced anyways.
Welcome to the Kenshi army! I also like Balanced more than the others, but he's definitely worse.

Last edited: