What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
So to the ppl that have the initial "AK" in front of their names do they literally bring AK's to events? like casuals, tourneys etc. I mean it must be hard to smuggle those things in lol.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Also can we talk about how pig is calling us free in a thread talking about how he lost to a 3 week old doomsday with ZOD?
Who is the second beat dd I've ever played

I always went even w white BOI and Noobe, almost fell into a coma playing brad and salt face was the first dd to ever beat me in a tourney local or major

Even in his first week he was light years beyond brad

But I'm pretty sure brad sucking is the games fault

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Who is the second beat dd I've ever played

I always went even w white BOI and Noobe, almost fell into a coma playing brad and salt face was the first dd to ever beat me in a tourney local or major

Even in his first week he was light years beyond brad

But I'm pretty sure brad sucking is the games fault
so then which of the florida doomsdays are you putting on blast for being weaker than a 3 week old doomsday?

Pig Of The Hut

That's racist pig
Lol

I feel on any oven day Noobe can place top 3 but whiteboi is more consistent I feel.

Still there's @Noobe @Tm_whiteboi @AK SaltFace @GGA Saucy Jack and then there's a tremendous drop off unless I'm forgetting someone

I feel lordhuntr is a great dd and some others I've played but the 4 above are in a class of their own

In fact most DD players laugh at brad and how he was acting like the king of the castle on the dd forums which pushed dd players from posting

E

Eldriken

Lol

I feel on any oven day Noobe can place top 3 but whiteboi is more consistent I feel.

Still there's @Noobe @Tm_whiteboi @AK SaltFace @GGA Saucy Jack and then there's a tremendous drop off unless I'm forgetting someone

I feel lordhuntr is a great dd and some others I've played but the 4 above are in a class of their own

In fact most DD players laugh at brad and how he was acting like the king of the castle on the dd forums which pushed dd players from posting
I will one day be on your list of good Doomsday players, man. I just never played a Zod of your caliber, so I had absolutely NO idea how to play against you. I definitely need to play you more and figure out how to inch your ass into the corner. :p

Pig Of The Hut

Damn Noobe barely as good as a 3 week doomsday? I wonder how the Florida guys feel about that...
They probably realize how dedicated saltface is as a player and how truly talented he is vs a shitty ignorant player named brad

If saltface picked up ZOD and spent all three weeks putting the vast amount of hours he puts into into ZOD he did dd he'd probably be best ZOD or close.

In fact whiteboi bit theo Dave and others were in a call discussing this as we discuss things many nights and honestly I was one of the nice ones and they all see in salt face what I do

I guess It's good one person believes in brad though , keep his dream alive

Pig Of The Hut

I will one day be on your list of good Doomsday players, man. I just never played a Zod of your caliber, so I had absolutely NO idea how to play against you. I definitely need to play you more and figure out how to inch your ass into the corner. :p
You were really good, it just sucks cause I could tell u never played a ZOD

I messged u I'm down anytime because you were really good despite lack of MU knowledge and learned quickly, your dd reminds me of qwark

Also you were funny on the tv/speakers lol

Pig Of The Hut

Actually on second thought I feel whiteboi and Noobe are equally consistent
It's odd

Will discuss w him later his thoughts on it

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Why do you feel the need to keep saying I suck? What do you gain from this? I know my worth and honestly I feel bad for you. I hope everyone on this forum sees how much of a child you are. I don't think I said I was the best Doomsday once after NEC. Yet you still feel the need to bring this up. I don't think Doomsday is a good character. I don't know what that has to do with anything. Most "top Doomsdays" are either dropping him or picking up secondaries. I don't understand you man.

E

Eldriken

You were really good, it just sucks cause I could tell u never played a ZOD

I messged u I'm down anytime because you were really good despite lack of MU knowledge and learned quickly, your dd reminds me of qwark

Also you were funny on the tv/speakers lol
I appreciate the kind words. I really do. :D I've played Zods before, but none of them played ANYTHING like you, really. The only thing I gained from any of the other somewhat decent Zod players is how to block you while your trait is out. I'm not the best at it, but I felt that I was able to kinda hold my own in that regard. But other than that, you opened me up really well and kept your distance when you had to.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
lol again you're being a super hypocrite...

You were EASILY the most obnoxious person on the zod forums. I couldn't give a single opinion without you jumping down my throat and telling me I never played anybody good. Remember when I said Aquaman beat Zod and you disagreed with me? Remember when I said I didn't have a problem with the Zod vs Sinestro matchups and you called me an idiot?

And yet you call out Brad because you think he did something similar... ridiculous.