What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Ok this reply made me laugh way too hard. This is kinda depressing.

I actually don't think he lost because he couldn't block ES, it was just all the poor choices he made on defense. He tried to hard to squirm out of DD pressure with backdash/wakeups/holding up that he ate a ton of damage he didn't have to. It's pretty clear how uncomfortable Pig felt when he got knocked down or has someone near him, and I think DD is the perfect kind of character to exploit that.
I know what I did wrong and I'm glad I lost to salt as did everyone else because it made me reevaluate the MU and I know what to work on

Me and sword were only ones to take a game

He's great dd practice and will do really well in tourneys w him

Pig Of The Hut

By who? I'm one of the most narcissistic people I know. I take shirtless selfies for fucks sake. I almost feel like you have no self confidence because you constantly need to validate how bad I am.
Well I've already said what one friend said and @Cage Redfield had his period over it like a 13 year old girl on Skype so no need to add all the others

Pig Of The Hut

You are going in too hard and beating dead horses -- you guys should just play it out and settle this on the battlefield.

Sorry I'm a pit bull in situations like this and all I can say is I will not back down and I'm coming for him at UFGT MLG or Evo whenever wherever he wants to show up

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Sorry I'm a pit bull in situations like this and all I can say is I will not back down and I'm coming for him at UFGT MLG or Evo whenever wherever he wants to show up
If you guys want to talk competition that's great. It's all the other girly personal stuff that's better left to a PM.

I'm down for the hype -- just keep it about the game.

Pig Of The Hut

If you guys want to talk competition that's great. It's all the other girly personal stuff that's better left to a PM.

I'm down for the hype -- just keep it about the game.
Sorry but self confidence plays a major role in fighting games and is one reason some choose to blame the game itself or a character that only he loses with. I smell this weakness and am told it and I'm going after it

This is a fighting game, this is competition, I didn't sign up at any point in time for a new leaf or any candy land board game forums.

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
Why ? are u not playing anymore ??
because I'm not confident enough in my Injustice gameplay and I don't really have anyone that I would want to call out right now.

but hype drama and rivalries are always what the community needs - but IMO once an agreement for a match is made, the match should be played out because shittalking during that time period will simply go in circles IMO