What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
You can't say you'd have gotten top 8 with Whiteboi's path at SCR without expecting repercussions. Those are bold words, especially coming from someone who hasn't had success on a national level against competition like Blind Ducky and Wound Cowboy. You also cannot piggy back on the props guys like Theo, Tyrant and Slayer earned.
This is a completely fair statement and I accept all repercussions. I was scared as hell to play Ducky at that tournament. Because I'd spent a while trying to help him with the match up due to it being very bad for Raven. But based on both him and wounds play that day I feel I could've done well against both of them. Ducky and Wound are both amazing players and no one can say for sure how those matches would've gone and for that I'll accept being blown up. I also don't know how I would've done against PPJ. He easily could've bodied me since I probably would've been freaking out since he's easily my favorite injustice player to this day. But I would've been more confident in that route than the one I had, which is why I said what I said. Match up wise, Whiteboi's route was better. But whiteboi also plays a very different style of Doomsday, which I think is superior to mine. And I've told him this personally.

Oh god I love this.
That sucks to hear you say. Still love you bro.

brad's mental fortitude seems low but should be enough to take truth as well
I'm sorry but based on the way you're going in I find this completely hilarious.

yeah, chef's path at SCR was hella free.........

wait fuck
I haven't really had a chance to tell you this but I respect the hell out of you as a player and a person for SCR. I also think it deserves to be said since I've said some stupid shit to you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is a completely fair statement and I accept all repercussions. I was scared as hell to play Ducky at that tournament. Because I'd spent a while trying to help him with the match up due to it being very bad for Raven. But based on both him and wounds play that day I feel I could've done well against both of them. Ducky and Wound are both amazing players and no one can say for sure how those matches would've gone and for that I'll accept being blown up. I also don't know how I would've done against PPJ. He easily could've bodied me since I probably would've been freaking out since he's easily my favorite injustice player to this day. But I would've been more confident in that route than the one I had, which is why I said what I said. Match up wise, Whiteboi's route was better. But whiteboi also plays a very different style of Doomsday, which I think is superior to mine. And I've told him this personally.

That sucks to hear you say. Still love you bro.

I'm sorry but based on the way you're going in I find this completely hilarious.

I haven't really had a chance to tell you this but I respect the hell out of you as a player and a person for SCR. I also think it deserves to be said since I've said some stupid shit to you.
sorry just going w what ive been told

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I think rating someone's path or ranking the value of tournaments is usually a bad idea, even though I'm often guilty of it myself. It just introduces all these layers of blowups.
You're right. That was definitely a stupid idea on my part. Thank you for pointing that out though.

I think rating someone's path or ranking the value of tournaments is usually a bad idea, even though I'm often guilty of it myself. It just introduces all these layers of blowups.
It is true, I respect any top8/16 placement, those arent easy to get. However we got an anaheim storyline tho :)

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
All this talk about money matches, taking money, yet there are no set MMs.

Set it up, let your play do the talking and everyone else will shut the fuck up and hold that, depending on the winner.

But until then, taking shots back and forth will just be an infinite loop of nothingness.

Pig Of The Hut

All this talk about money matches, taking money, yet there are no set MMs.

Set it up, let your play do the talking and everyone else will shut the fuck up and hold that, depending on the winner.

But until then, taking shots back and forth will just be an infinite loop of nothingness.
Maybe you missed it but ive said $100 vs chef, $100 vs brad and $100 on cowboy vs any other those two

get your boys to step up - ive made my call out

Also if they dont have the money have his boys fork it for them since you guys have chef and brads back and believe in them as players

WC UNITED

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Haha I just watched the Saltface vs pig match.

Good job blocking literally ONE Earthshaker in the ENTIRE SET.

Maybe you can block two next time! I'm rooting for you buddy!

F4tal

Noob
Obviously there are some people at WNF that are pretty fake then. I don't know what was up with Cowboy at SCR, but he wasn't playing like himself. And I definitely feel confident in my ability to beat him that particular day if I was on point. I don't care how old you are. The way you're talking is sad and disrespectful.

The point is that you're 32 years old and you really have nothing better to do. Like it's embarrassing. I'd definitely be embarrassed if I was 32 and I was using my free time to talk down to a 19 year old. That's what I'm saying.

Just to clarify this isn't me saying I'm a better player than Wound, or Ducky, or Whiteboi. I'm just saying that I believe I have the potential to make it with that path. I may have an ego complex. But it's nowhere near as big as yours.
He's an adult talking shit to another adult lmfao stop being soft dawg.

Pig Of The Hut

saltface makes u respect them he doesn't do them like a retard like brad

Seeing how saltface is the only one I've ever lost to I'll take it

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
saltface makes u respect them he doesn't do them like a retard like brad

Seeing how saltface is the only one I've ever lost to I'll take it
Ok this reply made me laugh way too hard. This is kinda depressing.

I actually don't think he lost because he couldn't block ES, it was just all the poor choices he made on defense. He tried to hard to squirm out of DD pressure with backdash/wakeups/holding up that he ate a ton of damage he didn't have to. It's pretty clear how uncomfortable Pig felt when he got knocked down or has someone near him, and I think DD is the perfect kind of character to exploit that.