What's new

The Streak is Dead! AK|EMPR Saltface wins Injustice and Trepound wins Killer Instinct at Scraps #18!

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
SonicBB making enemies in ATL man!!!
Wait who? I love Smarr, I think Reno is a really awesome dude. I respect Goomba and Tre as players, and also think they're really cool guys even though I've challenged them both to money matches in the past. The only person from AK that I don't like is Pig. And before this I actually considered Pig as someone I liked. I also called you out, but that was for something completely unrelated. So it's pretty insignificant at this point. But I don't really see where this is coming from. It's hard to have a beef at this point when I'm honestly not taking anything Pig is saying seriously anymore. Like the guy called himself a pitbull. I don't even know how I'm supposed to respond to that other than laugh.

I totally forgot about Saltface. I've respected Saltface's play forever. I've said on multiple occasions that guy was godlike. I'm pretty sure anyone would tell you that. I'm glad he's playing Doomsday. I think his fundamentals will carry him well with that character and Harley can cover his bad match ups so he won't have to play anything that is extremely out of his favor. I don't dislike people who do well with Doomsday. I will always root for a Doomsday player unless they're playing against someone in my scene, or Ducky (Sorry Whiteboi).

I accepted the money match though, so this can stop going in circles.

Last edited:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Wait who? I love Smarr, I think Reno is a really awesome dude. I respect Goomba and Tre as players, and also think they're really cool guys even though I've challenged them both to money matches in the past. The only person from AK that I don't like is Pig. And before this I actually considered Pig as someone I liked. I also called you out, but that was for something completely unrelated. So it's pretty insignificant at this point. But I don't really see where this is coming from. It's hard to have a beef at this point when I'm honestly not taking anything Pig is saying seriously anymore. Like the guy called himself a pitbull. I don't even know how I'm supposed to respond to that other than laugh.

good point...i guess I was referring to you calling out both me and goomba and now pig. Shirtless selfies though? come on now...thats just lame! lol

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
I edited my post but everyone replied before I could ninja it.

Call yourself Mike Vick
Bro I love dogs. Mike Vick is just an asshole. Same reason I'd never call myself Mike Tyson. I don't promote cannibalism.

That moment when you say you're done and not replying anymore.....but yet you're still doing it.
I'm sorry I felt like that one needed explaining.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Mike vick can burn

Id walk over pins and needles for brad before doing anything nice or saying anything nice about mike vick
see? The drama writes itself

I edited my post but everyone replied before I could ninja it.

Bro I love dogs. Mike Vick is just an asshole. Same reason I'd never call myself Mike Tyson. I don't promote cannibalism.

I'm sorry I felt like that one needed explaining.
In fairness to Tyson... Holyfield has long been regarded as a dirty fighter particularly with how much he headbutts, and he was having a field day against the shorter tyson. Not saying I condone biting people but it wasn't exaclty unprovoked lol

haketh

Noob
In fairness to Tyson... Holyfield has long been regarded as a dirty fighter particularly with how much he headbutts, and he was having a field day against the shorter tyson. Not saying I condone biting people but it wasn't exaclty unprovoked lol
Going back and waching that fight is painful, Tyson was trying his best to just deal with it but noone was doing anyhing about it so he got fed up. Not sayn bting the dudes ear off is okay but I also aint blaming him for doing soemthing/