What's new

The Stick Thread

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
Does anyone know if crown levers are any good? I've been looking for a Korean lever and crown seems to be the only option for Japanese mounts.
I heard it's pretty good. It will be different from the balltop joysticks because you will have more of a rolling motion.

Looking for Joystick wirer for hire. I got stick as shown in picture

Notice it works just as well this way:

Joystick works almost fine. Needs a couple of features added:

1) Was wired for Xbox 360, except wasn't very user friendly. To change systems, you had to unplug each individual wire, and the labels fell off so they're now useless. I'm thinking of arranging the wires in a standard "bulk plug" formation, that can be plugged into a new system's PCB. I have a Naked 360 wired PCB, and have many pads for each system I want it to work for and own.

2) to change button arrangements, like lefty, righty, and I forsee a couple custom remappings that I need, and it's best to just have a flexable system where I can say the red button is a, for example, then later make the yellow button a, I"m thinking an RCA wiring system for maximum compatibility, minimal ping, and maximum flexibility.

3) I need to check to see with someone to see if my theory works and should wire everything right with no forseeable problems for years to come.

If interested, either message me (if you want to talk just to me) or post (if you're open for all) your US- or Canada- based landline, cell, or voip number. If beyond those 2 nations, let's talk on Xbox Skype, Skype-to-Skype name: Tripletopper

Kabal2X

Noob
Alright guys, first post here :) Inspired by BigTymer on Youtube (I know he's here, too, but can't remember his forum nick, sorry), I built a couple of MK Arcade Sticks.

Took them to an event where we participated with our arcade cabs and whatnot, and people were having tons of fun

Reactions: nwo

Kabal2X

Noob
@Kabal2X

I'm Bigtymer781 on YouTube. Well done man.
Thanks to you, my friend. Hope you can upload a few more videos of combos and gameplay in general using your sticks, these look amazing and as I said before, they were my inspiration for making these. I'm working on an MK4 and Killer Instinct stick now.

Reactions: nwo

illz

Noob
Hey guys I'm a noob on this forum but been playing MK since #1 in the arcade.. so now I own a MK3U full upright dedicated machine ;-)
I was browsing looking for some artwork for my next project and came across this post, figured I'd share my custom control panel I made..
MK symbol, P1&P2 and eyes light up different colors..

Last edited:

nwo

Noob
I was searching for pictures today of this Cyrax stick, from years ago maybe 2010. I remember it said something like "mind them bombs son" and it had yellow t-molding. I was thinking about building a Cyrax stick soon and I wanted to refresh my memory, but I couldn't find any pictures.

If anyone knows which stick I'm talking about and what website / thread it was in that would be great.

I did find this though and I had to laugh out loud...

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
I was searching for pictures today of this Cyrax stick, from years ago maybe 2010. I remember it said something like "mind them bombs son" and it had yellow t-molding. I was thinking about building a Cyrax stick soon and I wanted to refresh my memory, but I couldn't find any pictures.

If anyone knows which stick I'm talking about and what website / thread it was in that would be great.

I did find this though and I had to laugh out loud...

Wasn't sure what this thread was about and this is the first thing I see.

sick

currently has a black battop, think it'd look better with a yellow but NONE of the usual suspects sell em in yellow. Think it would look better? If so would just spray painting a black one yellow, with a few clear coats do the trick?

As far as I know, these are the only guys making metal cases that can fit American style Happ/IL parts: https://allfightsticks.com/

They made this for me, and I found them to be remarkably quick for a custom stick builder.

Also they made this one for someone else, though I’m told it took quite awhile. I’d have gone for something similar but I was in a hurry to get a new stick for MK11.