What's new

The Stick Thread

Lilo20

Noob
Art template for fightstick with original Mortal Kombat layout. The stick was produced by Jinxz (www.shadaloo.eu)
Thanks to ryuzo and overdrive1 on deviantArt for use of their excellent artwork.

Compatibility: XB360/PC

Case : Matt finish
Button layout: Original MK layout
Stick type: Sanwa JLF
Grip type: Battop 35mm.
Dustwasher: Standard black
Button brand / type: Sanwa 30mm

Seimitsu LS-32 spring 1,4x stiffer than original JLF spring

Gallery of photos from the fightstick:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shadaloo_eu/sets/72157629107075793/

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
no the stick that came with the PDP stick is different, you should throw it away LOL. but thats cool :)
im not talking about the switches or anything. Just the actual joystick part... is its weight or something? When I was switching them out I put the 2 sticks next to each other they look, feel, and weigh the same(guesstimating)?

I'm still new to sticks bro feel free to teach me.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Tim Static Have you tried the MLG stick? And are you selling it? Would like your opinion. I'm thinking of getting the MLG one or eightarc Ebony or Onyx.

Thanks!
For the most part, all the Mad Catz TE sticks are of the same, godlike quality. i highly highly recommend them. The MLG one is no different, other than colors & artwork. And CD jr uses them too, as do a number of other top MK players too. Im not selling mine tho :p

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
is there a resources page like "stick building for dummies" or something? I've never messed around with anything remotely of the sort, although I did take electronics in college lolz.

Basically, I would like a hitbox so I can play other FG's but I think I'd rather make my own.

soonk has probably the most ballin-est hitbox I've seen yet... I'm assuming you made it yourself?

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
is there a resources page like "stick building for dummies" or something? I've never messed around with anything remotely of the sort, although I did take electronics in college lolz.

Basically, I would like a hitbox so I can play other FG's but I think I'd rather make my own.

soonk has probably the most ballin-est hitbox I've seen yet... I'm assuming you made it yourself?
I did. I'm heading out right now, but send me a PM and I'll check it later and hopefully can tell you what you need to know.

After PowerUp I'll be making a few hitboxes. JamesMK asked me for one, along with FrothyOmen.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
After PowerUp I'll be making a few hitboxes. JamesMK asked me for one, along with FrothyOmen.
this seems exponentially more desirable than me cluelessly drilling holes in a box (depending on how involved the process is)

aj1701

Noob
this seems exponentially more desirable than me cluelessly drilling holes in a box (depending on how involved the process is)
I outsourced that part of my hitbox like controller. Of course, you know how goes w/union guys, it's taking forever. ;)

aj1701

Noob
I deserve a A for effort, I think I may just be leading the way in the fight stick business. :D
Nice man, combo stick and hitbox. Do you find the stick to get in the way when using the buttons? Or do you hit the buttons by accident when using the stick?