What's new

The Sonic the hedgehog: The Movie Trailer is up now!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Yup, saw it earlier.
I fully understand the complaints from people. But I still think it could be fun to go and watch. I'm not a Sonic fan though, so I'm not as affected as other people.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I hate everything about this.

I also predict it will get something like 10% on Rotten Tomatoes. We will see.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Welp. Looks the Legendary fued of Mario Vs Sonic has re-ignited cus now we get to see who had the worst movie :DOGE

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
1. I'm glad they are addressing the critique and are being constructive and mature about the response. If Sonic ends up looking better in the end, then it's pretty cool they are taking this initiative and are actually trying to do this. Of course you can't please everyone, but the feedback does seem mostly negative, so instead of going "Deal with it!" they're actually trying to make some changes for the better. But again, let's see what the end result is going to be like. :p

2. I worry about those who are going to work on this, especially now when stuff like crunch time and employees well-being being low-prioritised in these fields of work are being in the spotlight lately. I would much rather the movie's launch be pushed back giving them more time to work on this, to keep a healthier work environment, than to make them work overtime. I'd rather take current Sonic's look then, tbh. It just doesn't seem worth it when it put the workers' health at stake.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
1. I'm glad they are addressing the critique and are being constructive and mature about the response. If Sonic ends up looking better in the end, then it's pretty cool they are taking this initiative and are actually trying to do this. Of course you can't please everyone, but the feedback does seem mostly negative, so instead of going "Deal with it!" they're actually trying to make some changes for the better. But again, let's see what the end result is going to be like. :p

2. I worry about those who are going to work on this, especially now when stuff like crunch time and employees well-being being low-prioritised in these fields of work are being in the spotlight lately. I would much rather the movie's launch be pushed back giving them more time to work on this, to keep a healthier work environment, than to make them work overtime. I'd rather take current Sonic's look then, tbh. It just doesn't seem worth it when it put the workers' health at stake.

LOL Here we go with the Crunch time shit. Its a job at the end of the day. If they dont like it, they can quit. Simple. If the designs didnt change, then ppl will more than likely not see the movie. But since they're, people are worried workers will get overworked? People. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! Damned if ya do an damned if ya dont. I despise this entitled ass generation of babies. Jesus.

If you're so concerned, support the movie when it comes out :)

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I saw A video on youtube saying the directors are gunna fix his look! and read it on google. cannot link to the video nor the site because My school wont allow me to visit/watch the baove

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I saw A video on youtube saying the directors are gunna fix his look! and read it on google. cannot link to the video nor the site because My school wont allow me to visit/watch the baove
YUP! Thats what we're talking about lol. Glad thats its happening but it BAFFLES me that people are like, "Oh but what about the poor workers working overtime?" Ummm BITCH! YOU ASKED FOR SONIC TO BE CHANGED! Of course the workers are gonna work overtime because they have a deadline. People are just.....stupid lol

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
LOL Here we go with the Crunch time shit. Its a job at the end of the day. If they dont like it, they can quit. Simple. If the designs didnt change, then ppl will more than likely not see the movie. But since they're, people are worried workers will get overworked? People. YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! Damned if ya do an damned if ya dont. I despise this entitled ass generation of babies. Jesus.

If you're so concerned, support the movie when it comes out :)
What's wrong with wanting the employees to have a good work environment? And what's with the old-man response?