What's new

The Sisterhood: Girl Power Pledge

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Who's everyone been playing in SFV? I play The First Lady of Fighting Games Chun-Li.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Waiting for the Teen Kunoichi, since this is post 3rd strike, she might not be a teen anymore, Ibuki is going to be awesome for sure.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
I've been playing Laura, and after watching CwC I will definitely be sticking with her.

Edit: Until Ibuki that is. She is my original SF Bae

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Question sisters. What is your opinion on Alien? We know that they have a Queen, but drones are males? No sex? I'm considering Acidic as a character i'd like to play.

I feel like we are opening up doors since we are allowing "pretty face" players in here... Which the canadian delagacy doesn't agree with by the by.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Question sisters. What is your opinion on Alien? We know that they have a Queen, but drones are males? No sex? I'm considering Acidic as a character i'd like to play.

I feel like we are opening up doors since we are allowing "pretty face" players in here... Which the canadian delagacy doesn't agree with by the by.

It's all about intent and staying within the spirit of the sisterhood.

The Xenomorph have a powerful Queen and are so dangerous because of their reproductive process. That is space girl power. If you like them because of that it's ok. Especially if it's your only exception. You must still follow the 5 tenants in the OP and you should probably do the Killer Queen Fatality as often as possible though.