What's new

The Shnastiest Mix MK1 Has Ever Seen?

CanoCano

Noob
you delay it at all it gets beat by a d1 or i wake up jumping and create a scramble
Then how about instead of Jane Diere they do Box Office Bang (the Mid) to stop D1s
Tho i suppose jump could still beat it but you can dial in S3, D2 for Janet and she could anti air

G82Boost

I Play Raiden
Then how about instead of Jane Diere they do Box Office Bang (the Mid) to stop D1s
Tho i supposr jump could still beat it but you can dial in S3, D2 for Janet and she could anti air
mine was just a comment too, he called what i did out even though it was stated as a gimmick so i called him out back. whats wrong with that? why am i not allowed to return the favor and btw that doesnt work

CanoCano

Noob
mine was just a comment too, he called what i did out even though it was stated as a gimmick so i called him out back. whats wrong with that? why am i not allowed to return the favor and btw that doesnt work
You've already multiple comments about calling him out dude, chill out
Also you obviously have to time the meaty Janet S3 to see if it actuallt works, this is clearly mistimed

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Yall need to chill. Don't want any excuses, arguments, or apologies. Don't even need to acknowledge this post. Just stop with the bickering and keep it civil.

CanoCano

Noob
SEKTOR KAMEO IS NOT IT WITH SMOKE, UP ROCKET COOLDOWN IS TO HIGH.
SMOKE BEST KAMEOS
KUNG LAO
CYRAX
SCORPION
GORO
Rocket cooldown is too high and you recommending Goro and Cyrax? Those are even higher, Up Punch has 23 second cooldown and Horizontal Kopter has 24, at best Cyrax has similar cooldowns to Up Rocket (16 seconds) and 14 and 15 seconds on moves that work differently to it (Self Destruct and Vertical Kopter)
Goro's only move with less than 20 seconds of cooldown is Punch Walk at 13 seconds and God knows nobody uses it