What's new

The Road to EVO EU MK representatives

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The thread is self-explainatory. Name the players you would like to see at EVO vs the top players of the US. After that create a 5man team you would like to see against a team of the US (eg : VSM).

My personal favorites are UsedforGlue, Foxy, Ketchup, Mustard, Crathen and Hidan.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
someone needs to set up a donation drive to get 3 more EU players to evo for a 5v5. Would love to see f0xy, glue, and either hidan or metzos out there.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I m sure there are more ppl out there in EU who are also good players and need to shine. They just need to step up :).

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Its alot to ask for people to donate that much money. If i had the money to go i would, and if i had money for someone else to go they could have it.

Its not that im tight with my cash, its just that i dont have any.

Hidan & Metzos could take evo though, no doubt.

zaf

professor
pretty much vsm vs foxy, the twins,metzos and nikollas, 2 sektors but who cares.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
mustard, ketchup, metzos, hidan, usedforglue.

We need a top Ermac, Quan and CSZ to hit a US tournament.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
eu players like to see at evo:

usedforglue (this more than any others id like to see,have seen 1st hand how smart jay is so id love to see him at evo)
f0xy grampa
metoz
hidan
crathen

of course the robo bros also but there've already confirmed they will be there,
as metoz said aswell im sure theres alot of unknown hidden gems in europe that no one know about yet

id sell my soul to go but with all the BS that comes with life and my savings being eaten up in legal shite, no irish tarkatans at evo this year :(

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
as metoz said aswell im sure theres alot of unknown hidden gems in europe that no one know about yet

id sell my soul to go but with all the BS that comes with life and my saving being eaten up in legal shite, no irish tarkatans at evo this year :(
I m pretty sure there are many good players out there also and if they want their chance to prove themselves they have to step up and come to compete in tournaments.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
The funny thing is, without joining the EU together, and taking one or two greeks to fill in a much needed 5th spot for the UK, (which appears to be the common arrangement), the Greeks could strictly put a 5 man team together that is capable of beating anyone.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The funny thing is, without joining the EU together, and taking one or two greeks to fill in a much needed 5th spot for the UK, (which appears to be the common arrangement), the Greeks could strictly put a 5 man team together that is capable of beating anyone.
Heh thnx for the kind words but dont overrate us so much m8. The US community has many good players too.

charlieonline

Search "CaseyJones" for active profile.
FOxy could be the worlds greatest Sonya And Cage, I wouldn't feel as comfortable with our chances without him.
Considering I have no idea how good you guys are when facing US players, I'd prefer to bring in the lesser played characters to see high level play.

I'd like Foxy to come to and Crathen and the others but for me I'd rather see high level play of characters we don't get to see often, such as my list suggests =)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Not atm.

EDIT: Matter's SZ and Noob Saibot are very good but he is too young to travel abroad.
Yea his Noob was tight.

On a more serious note, i used to always play the game thinking that every opponent would respect your options on block, and even on hit, which was either too smart or too naive of me, and now I have decided to never give the opponent the benefit of the doubt, because it seemem to me, that is how I lost most of my matches in the past.

And I have always wondered -> how will you guys do against non respecting opponents? guys that are not exactly sure of where they can and cannot poke/jump, but it doesn't matter to them anyway, they will just play their game no matter what.. Because you guys are so smart when you play, that I don't necessarily think the opponent will be same.

I hope that makes sense.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yea his Noob was tight.

On a more serious note, i used to always play the game thinking that every opponent would respect your options on block, and even on hit, and now I have decided to never give the opponent the benefit of the doubt, because thats how I lose my matches.

And I have always wondered -> how will you guys do against non respecting opponents? guys that are not exactly sure of where they can and cannot poke/jump, but it doesn't matter to them anyway, they will just play their game no matter what.. Because you guys are so smart when you play, that I don't necessarily think the opponent will be same.

I hope that makes sense.
Let me get this straight. You mean against players who do the same pattern over and over or players who do random things ?