What's new

The Road to EVO EU MK representatives

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Yea his Noob was tight.

On a more serious note, i used to always play the game thinking that every opponent would respect your options on block, and even on hit, which was either too smart or too naive of me, and now I have decided to never give the opponent the benefit of the doubt, because it seemem to me, that is how I lost most of my matches in the past.

And I have always wondered -> how will you guys do against non respecting opponents? guys that are not exactly sure of where they can and cannot poke/jump, but it doesn't matter to them anyway, they will just play their game no matter what.. Because you guys are so smart when you play, that I don't necessarily think the opponent will be same.

I hope that makes sense.
People will only respect your options once you show them your options, once you've shown them you're free to do what you want, and then once you start doing that, they're free to start disrespecting you again... [ban incoming]

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
People will only respect your options once you show them your options, once you've shown them you're free to do what you want, and then once you start doing that, they're free to start disrespecting you again... [ban incoming]
Someone is mad at UFG...

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Let me get this straight. You mean against players who do the same pattern over and over or players who do random things ?
Not quite...

Il give you an example.
(With Ermac)
You land a F4 of a juggle combo, and you can say to yourself for certain, ''I can get a throw here'', (to push the opponent full screen or corner) and the opponent JUST JUMPS OUT, because they don't respect that you can do that, or even worse, they didn't even know they could have ate a full combo for jumping out, if you had have chosen to 32...

UsedForGlue

Someone is mad at UFG...
Na, thats me and FOxy's thing, he is great at taking risks when the opponents options are certain, and I rip into him for it, but only because he gets away with it on me such...its all in good fun man.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Not quite...

Il give you an example.
(With Ermac)
You land a F4 of a juggle combo, and you can say to yourself for certain, ''I can get a throw here'', (to push the opponent full screen or corner) and the opponent JUST JUMPS OUT, because they don't respect that you can do that, or even worse, they didn't even know they could have ate a full combo for jumping out, if you had have chosen to 32...
After a F4 the throw is guaranteed. It can only be teched. They can jump out of it if you dont dash quickly enough.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
After a F4 the throw is guaranteed. It can only be teched. They can jump out of it if you dont dash quickly enough.
Acting like you don't know what he's talking about metzo? You gain adv on hit, then you go on doing things thinking he knows you have the adv, and he acts like he doesn't. UFG you must see the things metzos does during casuals. Anyway ;P I personally believe the team should be:

Mustard: for being the best
Foxy: for being the pressure master
Ketchup: for being Ketchup (and the future MK dominator)
Used for Glue: he must be seen and played offline to get through to you (I put money on him, if he promises to play full potential)
5th: I'll train hard N1kolasss and Metzos for this spot

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Acting like you don't know what he's talking about metzo? You gain adv on hit, then you go on doing things thinking he knows you have the adv, and he acts like he doesn't. UFG you must see the things metzos does during casuals. Anyway ;P I personally believe the team should be:

Mustard: for being the best
Foxy: for being the pressure master
Ketchup: for being Ketchup (and the future MK dominator)
Used for Glue: he must be seen and played offline to get through to you (I put money on him, if he promises to play full potential)
5th: I'll train hard N1kolasss and Metzos for this spot
Just get your ass back to Athens.

UsedForGlue

Make it happen. Id love to see Foxy, Usedforglue, Ketchup, Mustard and Mestoz vs USAs 5 best.
The last I heard (on a few occasions) team USA didn't need to offer up anything close to ''its best'' players to handle us convincingly.
We would best bring a list called ''How to do the special moves'' with us if we were to meet some american players in the future.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The last I heard (on a few occasions) team USA didn't need to offer up anything close to ''its best'' players to handle us convincingly.
We best bring a list of ''How to do the special moves'' with us if we were meet some american players.
Daaaaaaaaaaaayum.