What's new

"The Regime" vs "The Insurgency", which side are YOU on?

Which side are you on?

• I fight for Batman, I Am The Insurgency!

Votes: 62 64.6%
  • I fight for Superman, I Am The Regime!

Votes: 34 35.4%

• Total voters

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
"In order to ensure security and continuing stability, the republic will be reorganized into the first galactic empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years. An Empire that will continue to be ruled by this August body and a sovereign ruler chosen for life....a strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law"

I've heard the promise of order and security before.....

Fuck. That.

Superman is a god with absolute power. I trust him as a hero, not a ruler. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The true question is, would he be willing to abdicate his rule?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Gotta go with the Insurgency.

Freedom with little order is better than order with little freedom.

This super man has himself being treated like some kind of god of order instead of a ruler of the people, the worst I could handle would be a more Red Son styled dictator superman instead of the Justice Lord type.

Did I already answer to this one? I dunno. However.

I'm more into Supermans take on the entire story, since I enjoy heroes who do what's neccessary to set things straight, like Superman finally started doing it thanks to this story. That and the fact that I actually really HATE Bruce "Batman" Wayne as a character.

But on the other hand I expect my boy Nightwing to team up with Batman, so in the end of the day I'll be on Nightwings side, no matter who he chooses to follow.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I'm for The Regime. Batman needs to be knocked down a peg.

That is, of course, my opinion outside of my character choices (GA, Sinestro, WW)