What's new

Breakthrough The Re-Imagining Of Jade. Thoughts for the intrigued.

Espio

Kokomo
I WANT A CHALLENGE. ):
Challenges are fun, I'm just teasing cause I found it funny:p.

This gives more options for innovation with Jade,I've been working on alternative cancel options for it.

I think you shouldn't have a secrets, because when the secrets are discovered you'll get weaker. So you just should be prepeared for opponent who knows everything about you.
I don't care about it being known, I just thought it was funny. I agree, I don't think relying on ignorance is a good idea for playing a character in a viable manner nor do I rely on ignorance of my opponent to win with Jade.

I've been looking into alternative options and mix ups for the past month or so and other ideas for Jade.

The entire cast has mutliple armorable strings and specials as well. I was kidding with an observation I made.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
It's fun when they don't know how to fight your character, but I've never been stopped by people who knew. Beaten yes. Disheartened no. I actually like being beaten by better players like CheapEddie the other day. He trashed me with matchups that don't normally mean a problem to me.