What's new

Video/Tutorial The Rain Video Thread

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Good Rain, but I mostly like people who abuse of the cancel roundhouse because it shows us a more agressive side of this synergy character.

Keep going anyway ;)

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
Whats up guys. Here are some matches I played the other day at EGP. Just wanted to post them to get some feed back. I know BEP made that thread about the bad match ups for Rain, and as you can tell i struggle with Sub Zero! After I did so bad against Krayzies Sub, me and him went over the match up again. I think I'm a little better at it now. I"ll try to get some more vids up soon.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
Whats up guys. Here are some matches I played the other day at EGP. Just wanted to post them to get some feed back. I know BEP made that thread about the bad match ups for Rain, and as you can tell i struggle with Sub Zero! After I did so bad against Krayzies Sub, me and him went over the match up again. I think I'm a little better at it now. I"ll try to get some more vids up soon.

Hmm I see potential, I think you should throw more brah

Leooooh

Noob
Hey guys......Just played a couple of fights against a friend that is a very good Smoke, but I had to record it in a very shitty resolution due to memory issues. Very crappy image, but you will still be abble to see who is who lol. The first to win 5 matches is the winner.
Any feedback is very apreciated...Even critics will be well received, cause I still think I have tons of things to learn!

Thnx

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
Hey guys......Just played a couple of fights against a friend that is a very good Smoke, but I had to record it in a very shitty resolution due to memory issues. Very crappy image, but you will still be abble to see who is who lol. The first to win 5 matches is the winner.
Any feedback is very apreciated...Even critics will be well received, cause I still think I have tons of things to learn!

Thnx
Hey man very good games. :) One thing I noticed is that you whiff a lot of moves. Smoke is really good at whiff punishing. When you were doing squirts full screen he punished you almost every time. He also punished your b2 1+2 a lot from full screen. I know it's online so it's probably hard to AA but he did jump at you a lot. All of Rains AA's are god like! But overall really solid gameplay. Glad to see Rain players still playing! :)

Leooooh

Noob
Hey man very good games. :) One thing I noticed is that you whiff a lot of moves. Smoke is really good at whiff punishing. When you were doing squirts full screen he punished you almost every time. He also punished your b2 1+2 a lot from full screen. I know it's online so it's probably hard to AA but he did jump at you a lot. All of Rains AA's are god like! But overall really solid gameplay. Glad to see Rain players still playing! :)
Hey....Thanks for the tips man.

I was testing those squirts to see if they are viable, but not from full screen lol. It works as an anti air, if they keep jumping at you. I also need to look for the correct distance when doing the b2 1+2, to prevent those punishes. Regarding the standing 1 as AA, I always try to catch them, but sometimes i miss the timing (online lag makes it even harder). I will try to use it more and pay more attention in those jump ins. Now I am trying to master the d1 as AA for cross over jumps. I saw in your video that u do it pretty well. Any tips?? I find it to be the most difficult to hit and follow up the combo.

Brownie

Stay Wet <3
Hey....Thanks for the tips man.

I was testing those squirts to see if they are viable, but not from full screen lol. It works as an anti air, if they keep jumping at you. I also need to look for the correct distance when doing the b2 1+2, to prevent those punishes. Regarding the standing 1 as AA, I always try to catch them, but sometimes i miss the timing (online lag makes it even harder). I will try to use it more and pay more attention in those jump ins. Now I am trying to master the d1 as AA for cross over jumps. I saw in your video that u do it pretty well. Any tips?? I find it to be the most difficult to hit and follow up the combo.
You just gotta throw it out there. It's a lot easier offline. You just gotta hit confirm it. Once you see the d1 hit immediately 43 or 1 and follow up with your combo. It's gets easier to hit confirm the more you do it.