What's new

Video/Tutorial The Rain Video Thread

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My Rain - Now with Video and Critiques

Use this thread to post any Rain video related material. - Book Burning

WE NEED TO TALK about this clown known as Rain

I F-ing hate him so much, I F-ing hate him actually even more that I really like playing with him. He's astoundingly difficult to win with against high level characters and players.

It's probably me and I hope its just me. I have some videos Im going to post on both sites in my own thread so people can maybe help me fix my rain and say things like "HEY dont do that when you could do this"

Also I think the videos will provide insight on some things you should definitely do with him that ive found.

Problems I'm finding?

*Negative Edge effects him so bad

*Slow as Molasses (yes I said Molasses) Uppercut - You basically have to uppercut 10 min before your opponent jumps in

*He has to use meter more than anyone I know to be highly successful. He is Meter dependent on so many levels!

*95% of his strings are not safe and are easy to fuzzy guard - I believe 2 4 is but im not entirely sure and it is a string i need to try incorporating. 4, 3, RH cancel is not something i like using unless someone can show me the light. 4, 3, EX RH cancel seems like a waste

*D3 is crap and i think D3 makes his hit box actually larger than what it's at when he stands (joke, but seriously d3 is crap...USE D1 instead). I really like my characters to have good pokes and footsies and w Rain Im easily frustrated in my efforts w this.

* Rain Online = Crap....he might be more effected Online than NW who i find as a top 8 character offline but online NW is like 24 lol

*Here's a pro tip to fighting him, Bait his Meter. Like I said before, Rain really relies on Meter to stay afloat. Without Meter he loses his Ex Round house to fight off pressure and has to hold his breathe on his Geyser Kick and it's tiny window of invincibility frames which actually can be stuffed by most of cage's strings, f3 from NW, B3 1 2 by Liu Kang. Im working on ways to build his meter from a far.

* Rain is a walking dead man against Kitana, Lao, Rep (im assuming this one). I'm early in the process but i feel very strongly that these could end up being 3-7 or the best 4-6 matchups.

* Also Rain overall feels Slow, Fat, Sluggish and hung over. His lack of speed is something that'll make you cry about

Ok So i've hammered him some now I feel obligated to name some noticeable pros.

Pros:

* Ex RH is so money it feels rewarding and leads to his main combos where you can get 40% but though im currently getting 35-37. It makes the opponent think about pressuring you and he/she will stare at your meter bar more than your character. EX Rh is best used in the middle of strings of pressure or as a wakeup. Ive seen some people use it as a way to move in on a character you assume will perform a wake up move however i think over time this tactic will lose it's luster.

*RH Cancel builds meter so you can do this constantly full screen away
* Water Hand (name?) This move might be one of his safest moves and seems to work well as a dash tactic and back dash AA tactic. I believe it builds meter and on miss it recovers quicker than one would think.

* H20 Boast - I love me some full screen h20 boost w EX lightening quickly for 6-8% chip on block during end of a match.

* His combo potential and damage is in the top 8 (7 higher would be Lao, Kit, Freddy, Sektor, Rai, Scorp, Cyrax)

* Xray is useful though i dont recommend it. You can combo in and out of it but Rain is best used as a meter character as most are but him especially. His meter is 80% of his offense, no joke. My feelings could change on this but thats how i feel now.

* Geyser Kick is great AA for cross ups

* You can cancel his RH Cancel into Water Spray and tele i believe.

* Teleport is nice but not that nice, im putting it as a pro though because the ability to do it in the air and create lil confusion when they least expect it. EX Teleport is a nice 16% way to finish an opponent that you can use against any projectiles thrown (except freddy and kano) on reaction.

* Water Bubble has push back on block though ive found NO consistent combos i can do after catching them in a bubble but again this sounds like a "ME" problem.

I will post many videos soon of me playing w him for critique from you guys to help my Stupid Meter Wasting Rain. Ive played w him about 40 matches so it's very early but for some reason I cannot stop playing with him although everytime i pick him I just sigh and wonder "Why am i picking this slow ass fool" Rain is like Crack, I cant stop and hes doing me no good lol

Rain 2 and 3 meter combos that are completely practical for in battle use and easy to land.

The throw out of the bubble is a 50/50 mix up that can be guared but if you connect the throw it's 67% or you can try to do b2 1+2 to repeat the whole combo without meter and finish your opponent w a matter of 2 combos only

Matches are coming.....Ill make sure i record me getting completely Bodied and Winning

In my opinion 4,3 into roundhouse is Rain's biggest tool. Before I started using this i couldn't win with Rain to save my life. the 4,3 roundhouse is one huge mixup that will drive your opponent crazy when executed properly. Your opponent has to guess for so many different options after 4,3: you can (1) perform the roundhouse (2) delay the roundhouse, and then let it fly (3) cancel out of the roundhouse and go in for a throw (4) cancel out of the roundhouse and go back into the 4,3 string (5) cancel out of the roundhouse into the low string b2,3 or (6) cancel the roundhouse into geyser kick, teleport, jet stream. However to do all this you have to condition your opponent to believe you will always let the roundhouse fly after the 4,3 string.

but I agree d3 and uppercut are garbage!!

cant wait to see the matches!

Subby

Frost Warrior
Hmm.....I'm sorry pal, but there are things I have to respectfully disagree with(Based on my own experiance with him.).

On your notes(Negative):
*Negative edge has NOT effected my combos online....at all in fact. if you input the right move clearly, the move will come out. Simple as that.

*It may be slow, but the hitbox is(Dare I say it.....) wierd. I've hit people who are CLEARLY far away from me with this uppercut as soon as they jump in. Afterwards, I did a follow up of 4,3 which WORKED! I could've continued, but I was too suprised at the result to....

*Not true at all. He needs meter for one and one thing only, his EX RH. Also, the only reason someone SHOULD use Ex RH is on someones wakeup attack. Rain is very capable without meter most of the time. Maybe to close distance when someone throws a projectile with a Ex Tele, but even thats a push for meter use.

*I can show you the light on 4,3 RH. If you may have noticed, 4,3 RH is safe. So is his 3,3(Fastest string he has, but not most range.) RH, and 2,4(Provides advantage, but more reasearch is required.)RH. When you use 4,3 RH, that gives you the chance to do another 4,3 RH for additional pressure. The chip is also very satifying. When you anticipate the jump, you Gyser(SP?), and the pressure begins anew. Catching someone means instant damage to them, weather its a combo or simple uppercut. They will know this and be afraid of the RH. Use this to your adavantage and put a throw in!

* Hm.....I'm gonna have to test this further to show my opinion on it, but I will say that D3 is LOADS better than D4.

*Not true at all in my experiance. That statement is very subjective and varies from person to person.

*When the pressure is on, I use 3,3. It got me out of most of my problems. Recently I think someone found that 2 was a good anti-air normal as well in another Rain topic. To build meter, use his squirt move. Very fast move.

*Whats wrong with Kitana? If someone sees the start-up of fans, I easily teleport behind and commence SUPRISE BUTT SMEX!(*Ahem, 4,3.). That alone takes away a key point for Kitana. Lao.....I understand that. I think its 4-6. Reptile is at his weakpoint when he uses his Acid balls. Just teleport and attack. Whats the issue here? He needs to come to you to do the damage, which eleminates his range game.

*Note: My Experiance. I don't take any as fact, just what I've come up with after endlessy playing as him in the past weekends since his release.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Any string cancelled to roundhouse creates one big guessing game upon getting roundhouse active, and because 43 has great range as it is and is considered airborne, it's among his best ways to start the roundhouse guessing game. You can scare opponents into standing still with launched roundhouses enough to where you can cancel and follow up with either a throw or continued pressure. The hardest part about using roundhouse in offense is using every tool Rain has while in RH stance, since each option is used for a different scenario that you have to condition the opponent into. Rain is among the most reading-intensive characters in MK9 because of this.

Pig Of The Hut

Hmm.....I'm sorry pal, but there are things I have to respectfully disagree with(Based on my own experiance with him.).

On your notes(Negative):
*Negative edge has NOT effected my combos online....at all in fact. if you input the right move clearly, the move will come out. Simple as that.

*It may be slow, but the hitbox is(Dare I say it.....) wierd. I've hit people who are CLEARLY far away from me with this uppercut as soon as they jump in. Afterwards, I did a follow up of 4,3 which WORKED! I could've continued, but I was too suprised at the result to....

*Not true at all. He needs meter for one and one thing only, his EX RH. Also, the only reason someone SHOULD use Ex RH is on someones wakeup attack. Rain is very capable without meter most of the time. Maybe to close distance when someone throws a projectile with a Ex Tele, but even thats a push for meter use.

*I can show you the light on 4,3 RH. If you may have noticed, 4,3 RH is safe. So is his 3,3(Fastest string he has, but not most range.) RH, and 2,4(Provides advantage, but more reasearch is required.)RH. When you use 4,3 RH, that gives you the chance to do another 4,3 RH for additional pressure. The chip is also very satifying. When you anticipate the jump, you Gyser(SP?), and the pressure begins anew. Catching someone means instant damage to them, weather its a combo or simple uppercut. They will know this and be afraid of the RH. Use this to your adavantage and put a throw in!

* Hm.....I'm gonna have to test this further to show my opinion on it, but I will say that D3 is LOADS better than D4.

*Not true at all in my experiance. That statement is very subjective and varies from person to person.

*When the pressure is on, I use 3,3. It got me out of most of my problems. Recently I think someone found that 2 was a good anti-air normal as well in another Rain topic. To build meter, use his squirt move. Very fast move.

*Whats wrong with Kitana? If someone sees the start-up of fans, I easily teleport behind and commence SUPRISE BUTT SMEX!(*Ahem, 4,3.). That alone takes away a key point for Kitana. Lao.....I understand that. I think its 4-6. Reptile is at his weakpoint when he uses his Acid balls. Just teleport and attack. Whats the issue here? He needs to come to you to do the damage, which eleminates his range game.

*Note: My Experiance. I don't take any as fact, just what I've come up with after endlessy playing as him in the past weekends since his release.
id like to play you w my mileena and see how you do as well as see these things in person. I will definitely take all this advice to heart and apply it,.

Mileena still my main rain is just kinda annoying fun

Pagan

Noob
I think Rain's 2 biggest issues is his meter usage, slow speed and limited "safe" tools. I've been playing him a lot lately and I enjoy playing him a lot.

One of the best things about Rain is how good he is at taking the pressure off him. Once you E. Roundhouse out of Johnny's lock down, the player has to respect that and they will start trying to second guess when you will do it.

Another thing I love about Rain is his ground game. If you get someone cornered and you have meter there is nothing they can do but block if they don't have a safe teleport (few characters do). Armor dash in and start pressuring them on wake up. If they start blocking on wake up, you get a free throw.

I'm not sure yet if Rain is viable in tournament play. So far he's my favorite of the DLC characters. Lots of potential but the dependency on meter will probably bite him in the arse. Still though, love playing Rain.

Subby

Frost Warrior
id like to play you w my mileena and see how you do as well as see these things in person. I will definitely take all this advice to heart and apply it,.

Mileena still my main rain is just kinda annoying fun
How about this? This weekend(I only play on weekends, I hope you understand.), I will open a KOTH room. From there, I will play various people using Rain. I want YOU to see, from the sidelines, that Rain is indeed a good character. Problem is we need people who all have Rain. Kind of annoying when C.Packs aren't mandatory(If it was, this would be WAY easier to do, but I WILL find I way to do it. You have my word.). You will have the chance to play me as well, as I want to see how good your Mileena is(I find her to be one of the most annoying characters I've played TBH, not looking foward to it lol.).

I find it funny though Mr. Hut. Mileena, to most characters, is a very annoying character to fight against, and you find Rain to be annoyingly fun. :p

Pig Of The Hut

How about this? This weekend(I only play on weekends, I hope you understand.), I will open a KOTH room. From there, I will play various people using Rain. I want YOU to see, from the sidelines, that Rain is indeed a good character. Problem is we need people who all have Rain. Kind of annoying when C.Packs aren't mandatory(If it was, this would be WAY easier to do, but I WILL find I way to do it. You have my word.). You will have the chance to play me as well, as I want to see how good your Mileena is(I find her to be one of the most annoying characters I've played TBH, not looking foward to it lol.).

I find it funny though Mr. Hut. Mileena, to most characters, is a very annoying character to fight against, and you find Rain to be annoyingly fun. :p
lol seriously, a piece of me dies inside everytime i pick this annoying fool. When I pick mileena i just kind of smile and relax. Yea this weekend is fine, also note i havent touched a xbox pad in 3 months so let me warm up a little :)

Also lets just do 1 v 1, i can play multiple characters sort of well so i can get the idea there, Also I want to throw in some Rain v Rain :) Thanks

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Im having alot of the same problems, but starting to get the hang of him. Like u said very meter dependent so I save all of my meter for EX roundhouse and breakers thats it. Also what im trying to incorporate into my rain game is to end every combo into water bubble for RH cancel pressure. Something like 4,3 lighting, 4 ,3 roundhouse, 4, 3 water bubble. Either I can continue pressure after this with RH cancel pressure. Which after a blocked 2, 4 or 4,3 I go RH cancel into D1 to continue pressure. Once they start predicting the d1 into pressure I will start using Round House instead of cancel.

Sasuga

Noob
I also have this love-hate relationship with Rain. He feels like he's not my kind of character, like I can't use him the way he's supposed to be used and that I'm better off playing someone else. But I just can't put him down.

I should get the hang of the 4,3,super-kick mix-up. But yeah, I'm also struggling with the negative edge. Needs a lot of practice. But I have a good hope that once you get the hang of him, it's very rewarding.

Kuai Liang

Tundra
I don't know. I hate Rain for the fact that I get my ass kicked by him. I played against a Rain the other day that just took a dump on me and I had no idea what to do. He used a lot of footsies and all the right pokes. He was also pretty damn good with roundhose kick. He would dash cancel out of it and keep putting pressure, then sometimes he would just let it fly. I've played a couple good Rain's and if you can effictively play him, he can dominate. It's really frustrating. And this is all online so he's not that bad.

Im having a lot of the same problems with rain as a lot of you guys too.
I find the prurple dude to be a lot of fun to play with. I would like to get better with doing all of the roundhouse cancels, EX-cancels... so if anyone has any tips to throw out, feel free.
I can usually win with him 4/5 times just because of big combos and guessing games. One thing i was wondering though, is the B2, 1+2.... and B2-3 ( I think thats what they are) , Can they just fuzzy guard and be safe, or is that a good 50/50?? Because i normally do the one that ends low a couple of times to scare them... and then do one with the overhead to catch them blocking low, leading to a full combo.

Pig Of The Hut

Converting videos i recorded w iphone to post of matches vs Cyusstrike's great sub zero and kitana. Id like us to analyse, critique and hopefully i can sho wyou guys a lot of HWAT NOT TO DO and some what to do. I really want to show some mix up strategies i found to be very effective and others that are dumb as as a door nail.

I dont know why but im determined to get him as a strong character. He's about a 2 out of 10 where i want him where my mileena is like 7 out of 10 where id like her to be.

posting very soon - tomorrow being the latest

Pig Of The Hut

Couple of things first...yes i drop some combos but also i did these matches on perocet cause i had surgery like 12 hours ago and had 3 procedures done, lil excuse for me lol. Another thing please notice when i do the bubble you get a nice mix up oppertunity. You can train your opponent to think "throw" all the time for extra tacked on 12% to your combo putting you usually in the high 40s or low 50s w 1 meter easily. After you train them to think throw then you can do b2 1+2 to repeat the whole combo cause they'll duck low or even block low (which you can throw either way)

Things I noticed i do well but still need to improve:

hit his BNBs for the most part

MUST POKE MORE

Lightening game is working well but need to keep it full screen and ex every now and then to surprise, it does work.

Need more boost because it works most time, people freak a little and either way i can guarantee boosted chip w it

I love my jump back quick teleport game, baits specials kind of like sektor can jump back and ex tele real quick.

Things I NEVER do but need to start doing:

For god sakes i need to start canceling RH some, ugh....i just never did any of them in these vids...sorry. Also use 2,4 string because i think it's +1 on block and safe as hell like mileena 4,2 string.

I never use his 33 though i dont see a purpose right now.

Also you'll notice im VERY early in my rain training and have a long way to go. Thats why when i catch people in a bubble i test like 5-6 different things to view it possibilities of damage. Best im finding on straight bubble is well timed b2 1 +2 dash 4 lightening uppercut.

Things i need to stop doing with him:

Jumping

tele jump

jumping.....

wasting meter...I waste more meter w him than anyone known to man.

Please give me critiques, etc. I want to make this frustrating lard ass a viable character.

EACH VIDEO HAS 3 MATCHES - also i put music on it because my wife and i were talking in the background as well as my kid squeeling lol

By the way dont judge my mileena though the way i play this fool - LOL - totally different

Sasuga

Noob
Lightning is pretty good from good distance. Even when you trade projectiles you have enough time to throw out an ex lightning after which you can (I've not tested this myself, I need to go to the lab with Rain, seriously) teleport and combo. The ex is a good mixup also because a lot of people tend to stop blocking after the first hit.

I never use the boost. It's too advanced for me at this point, whehehe.

His 33 is a fast punisher. Isn't that his fastest normal..? It can punish reptile's elbow dash..?

Also, his squirtle move is pretty good against far jump ins.

Thanks for the video's, will check out when I get home.

Pig Of The Hut

Lightning is pretty good from good distance. Even when you trade projectiles you have enough time to throw out an ex lightning after which you can (I've not tested this myself, I need to go to the lab with Rain, seriously) teleport and combo. The ex is a good mixup also because a lot of people tend to stop blocking after the first hit.

I never use the boost. It's too advanced for me at this point, whehehe.

His 33 is a fast punisher. Isn't that his fastest normal..? It can punish reptile's elbow dash..?

Also, his squirtle move is pretty good against far jump ins.

Thanks for the video's, will check out when I get home.
Im making a match up chart for him as I go and play quality players with different characters. Ive yet to play a reptile and really dont want too until i get my Rain buffed some. I know the first series against a good reptile will be very tough so i want to give that matchup a fair shot. I will start using his 33 as a fast punishing normal just in case you are correct as well as i want to use his 2,4 into footsies more as well as RH cancels.

We'll see where this goes week by week and ill probably use him in very early rounds at a tournament here in Atlanta then quarterfinals on back or if i lose at all I go straight back to mileena. Want to see how he does in a tourney setting

Subby

Frost Warrior
Watching the vids, you seem to just be playing THAT Sub-Zero correct? A couple of questions:

1. How come you keep using B2,1+2? I mean, I use it too, but just sparingly. Your opponent should have caught on and started blocking it.
2. I'm also noticing that your using only B2, 1+2 for starting combos? You have 3,3 and 4,3 which one is his fastest string and another is his longest range string?

Theres not to say that your gameplay is bad at all. I actually have to take some notes from the certain combos you did, but looking at your videos, even 1 match, I can tell my playstyle and yours are two totally different things.

Also, looking foward for some matches with you. :D I rarely play people on TYM.

Also I love that music in the first vid. The one that says "Disco Rain" or something like that. :p

Another thing, I never saw you do a 4,3 RH cancel or a 2,4 RH cancel string. Make sure you do more of those. Oh and throw more. Not everyone will fall for the mixup your doing. Throw is a very nice tool in most situations.

Pig Of The Hut

Watching the vids, you seem to just be playing THAT Sub-Zero correct? A couple of questions:

1. How come you keep using B2,1+2? I mean, I use it too, but just sparingly. Your opponent should have caught on and started blocking it.
2. I'm also noticing that your using only B2, 1+2 for starting combos? You have 3,3 and 4,3 which one is his fastest string and another is his longest range string?

Theres not to say that your gameplay is bad at all. I actually have to take some notes from the certain combos you did, but looking at your videos, even 1 match, I can tell my playstyle and yours are two totally different things.

Also I love that music in the first vid. The one that says "Disco Rain" or something like that. :p

Another thing, I never saw you do a 4,3 RH cancel or a 2,4 RH cancel string. Make sure you do more of those. Oh and throw more. Not everyone will fall for the mixup your doing. Throw is a very nice tool in most situations.
thanks for your advice - ill use 4,3 and 33 more today and see how well it works. Ive been using b2 1+2 95% of the time because it feels so right on reaction it i do it. Some things about his b2 1+2 string.

I love mixing it up with his bubble 50/50 mix up when u just let them drop in case they try ducking because it's his only popup.

also using b2 3 is a good mixup in this situation because they can fuzzy guard the first easily but 3 comes out quicker as a low.

I will practice w 33 and 4,3 more today as well as when i jump over someone and start my 4 RH pressure or 4,3 RH Pressure i plan on canceling my RH to teleport or throw or safe water spray or into more 4,3 action or 33 or b2 3

Also from a far away distance it works as good AA pop up

like i said ill only use it on reaction to start combos, if you see me use it any other time then know that i know this isnt good lol and i try to cancel it into tele port b2 3 instead

your comments help a lot - and yes jip throw i need to do more of cause i use that w mileena for my major setups

Pig Of The Hut

BTW on first video one of my fav tricks i did were 0:30-0:35 i boosted then baited w normal RH into EX rh

Lol I hate your rain pig.. I can only imagine how better he has gotten now.. sub makes a good point about mixing in 3,3 and 4,3... Let me know when we can get some more games in.. I'm trying to level up cage and learn the rain match-up more

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Man I love Rain!! He can be played in so many different ways and still be successful!

What I thought was good about what you did in the vids:
-your use of teleport: alot of your teleports may have been random...but on the other hand I saw many that were perfectly baited and timed teleports that put you in perfect position on your opponent.

- Ex Roundhouse: you may have burned through alot of meter at times (dont worry I probably burn more meter than you do :doh:) but alot of the times you read your opponent perfectly and activated that Ex roundhouse for nice damage and a bubble reset.

-the b2,1+2 after the roundhouse: this is kinda sexy and I may straight copy that sh**. I've have been going with {roundhouse < 2 < 4,3 < bubble < 4,3 < lightning < 4 < geyser kick} and although it does more damage it doesn't end in a bubble like yours does. And I really think that is key to Rain is ending alot of combos in the bubble to keep up the pressure and mind games.

-the mixups after the bubble resets: I like what you were doing with the whole making them have to guess between throw, b2,1+2, or b2,3.

What I thought could have been better:
your use of b2,1+2 may have been used a little too much: I know you've already stated that you wanted to incorporate 43 and 24 into your game some more, but I'll state again that I really truly believe that to keep improving with Rain you will have find times when to use 4,3 xx roundhouse/(cancels)

after the lightning and you catch them in a bubble: this is just an opinion and like all opinions sometimes they suck, but... I think because you are already putting your opponent in bubble resets so often after the roundhouse < b2+12 < 43 < lightning < bubble, I think when you catch them in a bubble after lightning you should go for the damage. You can do something like {lightning < bubble < 2 < roundhouse < 43 < jet stream}
EDIT: This opinion sucks!! after playing around with it...going for the damage really isnt the best option here because if you just do lightning<bubble then drop for a throw it does around the same amount of damage and instead of a throw you can put your opponent in a situation where they have to guess and if they guess wrong you get 30 to 40% damage. Now that I think about it: this is common sense haha

other than that I thought your gameplay was great: just start throwing some 43 cancels in there!
oh and since you mentioned Reptile before: to punish his dash I always just go: 3xxRoundhouse. That way incase I'm not quick enough, the Roundhouse makes the string safe.

Thanks for posting the vids. I really enjoyed them

spin4u

Noob
I just watched the first match in the videos and here is my input.
1. :18 on vid 1 you wasted 2 meters for a mere 18-23% damage. after that the sub rushed you but didnt do a good job on mix ups but still took 23% or so of damage from you.
2. from jump distance you did lighting which is so not safe and you could of dashed in 4,3 into bubble to build meter instead of just doing bubble after lightning. far screen yes a lil more than jump distance, abuse that $%$!
3. most of the time you had no meter what so ever. luckily the sub didnt prioritize on that. but when your against reptile, cyrax, kenshi, etc you must always have atleast 1 meter to spare.
gotta use those cancels alot more. start practicing those in the training room.
Use BP as an anti air, its his best anti air he has( bp~dash~4~3~lighting). Also instead of jump kicking them in the air use a Punch and dash in 4~3~bubble/lightning. If your not aware of this but after a successful d+4 on a standing opponent you get a free 1~2f+4, 3~3 into. he cant mash anything out and all he could do is block.
He has safe strings: Right as Rain,Moisturize Me,Watery Grave,Waterfall,Spill Over

Vs Reptile is soo hard, i play against a guy who i feel is better then thtb. you can beat a blocked dash with fp,bp, f+4, rather than 3,3, but thats another story.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
LOL pig of the hut....
I didnt know your username was bambamguitar....

I'll refriend you when I get off of work and we can have rain mirror.
I've been able to beat every single person that I've used rain with and I am pretty comfortable with him, but every day I'm changing the way I play with him. Have an offline tourny nx friday and I'm thinking of using rain, so all the practice I can get and learning new stuff is appreciated.

Pig Of The Hut

LOL pig of the hut....
I didnt know your username was bambamguitar....

I'll refriend you when I get off of work and we can have rain mirror.
I've been able to beat every single person that I've used rain with and I am pretty comfortable with him, but every day I'm changing the way I play with him. Have an offline tourny nx friday and I'm thinking of using rain, so all the practice I can get and learning new stuff is appreciated.
awesome look forward to it - heard you and bid slash have the best and ive played Slash's

Would love to let u try rain against my characters then my rain against your then lets do some mirrors. Ill record if you dont mind