What's new

General/Other The Raiden Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Raiden Kouncil?

• Total voters

4x4lo8o

Noob
Yep. I'm good for that. Any time after 7pm central is good for me.
I get out of class around 7pm here, which I think is 8pm central time, so anytime after that is good. B W1zZ has the night off so I'm presuming he's good whenever, but he said he'd come to this thread and he hasn't yet some I'm going to keep tagging him

4x4lo8o

Noob
I'm not completely sure what's up with B W1zZ. He told me Sunday, in person, that he'd do the council tonight but he still hasn't posted here and he hasn't responded to any of my texts yet today. He might just not be up yet today since he's working night shifts. I'll keep trying

Even if he doesn't show there's enough of use that have confirmed that we should go ahead and do it. We just need a time

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm not completely sure what's up with B W1zZ. He told me Sunday, in person, that he'd do the council tonight but he still hasn't posted here and he hasn't responded to any of my texts yet today. He might just not be up yet today since he's working night shifts. I'll keep trying

Even if he doesn't show there's enough of use that have confirmed that we should go ahead and do it. We just need a time
What do you guys say to 7 P.M. or 8 P.M. CST? Or any other ideas?

4x4lo8o

Noob
What do you guys say to 7 P.M. or 8 P.M. CST? Or any other ideas?
I get out of class at 8pm CST. So if you start then that's good for me. I might miss the beginning but that's fine. Any earlier than that and I'd probably miss most of it unless I happen to get out of class early

B W1zZ

Noob

I'll be there.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
There will be a Raiden Kouncil pt2 soon. I was having terrible connection problems, gf was giving me shit so i had to dip out really early, and i didn't get to talk about 1/8th of the things i wanted to bring up haha.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
There will be a Raiden Kouncil pt2 soon. I was having terrible connection problems, gf was giving me shit so i had to dip out really early, and i didn't get to talk about 1/8th of the things i wanted to bring up haha.
Good because all I saw was an hour of people being ignored while Blake played challenge tower.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Im late to this whole Raiden Kouncil stuff BUT Im a Raiden main since MK1... I support thunder.....

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I won't be able to make it because of work.
Blaw, ok no problem. We're just going to go over all of the more basic things like every normal and string. Maybe you can watch it after we're done and if you have any insight we can be sure to point that stuff out in this thread or we can do a pt3 if there's a bunch of stuff we missed.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Chaosphere
4x4lo8o

Problem...I'm not going to be able to stream the second council today, nor will I be able to stream PS All-Stars. :( Something's come up and I'll be gone all night as a result. I do apologize for this, I really didn't expect this turn of events.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Chaosphere
4x4lo8o

Problem...I'm not going to be able to stream the second council today, nor will I be able to stream PS All-Stars. :( Something's come up and I'll be gone all night as a result. I do apologize for this, I really didn't expect this turn of events.
It's cool, I was gonna have trouble making it tonight anyway. We'll postpone it a week