What's new

General/Other The Raiden Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Raiden Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As the Elder Gods gather amongst themselves to watch over the future of all the realms, so shall we, the Thunder Gods, come together to ponder over the realm of our character community.

I bring you gentlemen the Raiden Kouncil, on request from 4x4lo8o via PM. Technically I already held such a meeting on a DownFourCast episode, but that was months ago and the Raiden forum has changed since. I'd like to bring new and old players together for a thorough discussion on this underrated character.

Basics, advanced tips, development through experience, knowledge on tournament players, combos, topics regarding the status of Raiden's sub-forum, thoughts on his current design - every topic you can think of, all centered around our beloved God of Thunder.

Post in here if you are interested, and add me on Skype as "gamerblake90" so I can add you to the call when this goes down. Start throwing around schedules for me to keep in mind.

B W1zZ Chaosphere Aidan Claude VonStroke

As I am a Raiden player myself, you can count me in. Any others you know of, tag them.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yeah I'm down for this. I'm good any time at night as long as I know at least a day or two ahead of time. Count me in.

greguu

GOTCHA
Sounds fun, I should be good just about any night during the christmas break if given prior notice. Basically what chaosphere said.

B W1zZ

Noob
I'm down, right now I'm working a crazy overtime schedule so I can't give any specific day I'm available at this point.

B W1zZ

Noob
get tom on there :)

and actually PL
I agree, we need some people that actually understand how to play the character in on the call since there are no good Raiden players Slips Kappa

All jokes aside I'm sure both of them on the show would make for some healthy discussion and debate.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Don't put Tom on. He doesn't actually play the character and drama follows him everywhere.

Pig Of The Hut, weren't you one of the ones who convinced him to stick with Sub Zero? And now you're saying he should be on the Raiden council?

I don't want to hear Tom tell us all about how no one's playing Raiden correctly and the Sonya mu is 5-5 unless he's going to actually pick up the character and show us how it's done

Definitely get PL on if you can, though

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Don't put Tom on. He doesn't actually play the character and drama follows him everywhere.

Pig Of The Hut, weren't you one of the ones who convinced him to stick with Sub Zero? And now you're saying he should be on the Raiden council?

I don't want to hear Tom tell us all about how no one's playing Raiden correctly and the Sonya mu is 5-5 unless he's going to actually pick up the character and show us how it's done

Definitely get PL on if you can, though
it was a half joke because i want to hear him and b wizz

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Attention: EVERYONE

I am taking the initiative to set up a time for us Raidens to get together for a Raiden council. All who are interested PLEASE send me a message with the times you are usually available and I will try to coordinate when the best time to get together is. Anybody is welcome as I see all input being valuable, even if it's just a restatement of things that are already known.

I'm not sure what kind of structure we should have, but i'm going to watch a few of the other Kouncil videos and see how they did theirs. I would like to set something up for next week hopefully. Like I said, please send me your available times if you are interested.

4x4lo8o

Noob

I am taking the initiative to set up a time for us Raidens to get together for a Raiden council. All who are interested PLEASE send me a message with the times you are usually available and I will try to coordinate when the best time to get together is. Anybody is welcome as I see all input being valuable, even if it's just a restatement of things that are already known.

I'm not sure what kind of structure we should have, but i'm going to watch a few of the other Kouncil videos and see how they did theirs. I would like to set something up for next week hopefully. Like I said, please send me your available times if you are interested.

GamerBlake90
B W1zZ
KH StarCharger
KingHippo
STB Sgt Reed
Aidan
ShanxterX
Tom Brady

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

Let me know once you all are ready and I will gladly provide you with the stream you need. :)

Drowning_Flame
greguu
Flankster117

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I've only received 2 responses so far. Pecka send me a message. If nobody else sends me a message with availability then we'll probably have to postpone it until we can get more people together.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Ok. We are doing the Raiden Kouncil tomorrow night at 8pm central time. Anyone who is interested just post on here.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I missed this, didn't even see it until after the fact. I presuming it didn't happen?

I'd really like to see this happen. I've been busy recently, but I should be all caught up and have some down time after this week. Let's make this happen next week. I'll talk to B Wizz and find out what day works for him, since I know he has a tight schedule that changes every week so we can see if we can schedule around him if the rest of us are flexible.
Other than that, I can do it any night other than Wednesday and I can probably even do Wednesday as long as I know a day or two in advance.

4x4lo8o

Noob
So, B W1zZ doesn't answer his texts, and doesn't seem to reply when you tag him on here even though I've seen him posting on the forums lately, so short of going to his house and knocking on his door I don't know how to get a hold of him. There's a local Sunday that's near his house that I'm hoping he'll show up to, but unless he definitely want in and has a preference on when we do it I say we go ahead and schedule it for either Tuesday or Thursday evening next week and just do it with whoever shows up.
GamerBlake90
Chaosphere
KingHippo

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
So, B W1zZ doesn't answer his texts, and doesn't seem to reply when you tag him on here even though I've seen him posting on the forums lately, so short of going to his house and knocking on his door I don't know how to get a hold of him. There's a local Sunday that's near his house that I'm hoping he'll show up to, but unless he definitely want in and has a preference on when we do it I say we go ahead and schedule it for either Tuesday or Thursday evening next week and just do it with whoever shows up.
GamerBlake90
Chaosphere
KingHippo
I'm cool with that. Just let me know what day for sure ahead of time. And yeah I facebooked him last wednesday and asked if he could still make it and facebook showed me that he saw my message right away and he didn't respond. I'll just assume he's busy. Oh well, we can do it without him.