What's new

the question of our generation

deep dish vs thin crust

• Total voters

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
This is an important discussion and I'd like to see more input here. @Espio @Eldriken @Dankster Morgan @Tweedy

Deep fried makes me feel much more unhealthy than thin crust, so psychologically thin crust wins. In terms of taste I'm a bit torn. Although deep fried is quite delicious when it's still fresh, if I ever have leftovers and I reheat the pizza for lunch the next morning, thin crust tastes godlike.

Tweedy

Noob
I mean I've grown up in the mid west. My opinion of deep dish being superior cannot be changed. New York noobs like Reo and Usedcarsalesmen need to understand that deep dish pizza is nothing like cake.

Even the deep dish from Little Caesars isn't just bread, lol. What kind of deep dish are you boys eating.

Thin crust is boss too. It's all love, just recognize greatness.

I mean I've grown up in the mid west. My opinion of deep dish being superior cannot be changed. New York noobs like Reo and Usedcarsalesmen need to understand that deep dish pizza is nothing like cake.

Even the deep dish from Little Caesars isn't just bread, lol. What kind of deep dish are you boys eating.

Thin crust is boss too. It's all love, just recognize greatness.
I'm not from New York.
Deep dish pizza is just a mutation of real pizza in the form of a greasy monstrosity.

E

Eldriken

This is an important discussion and I'd like to see more input here. @Espio @Eldriken @Dankster Morgan @Tweedy

Deep fried makes me feel much more unhealthy than thin crust, so psychologically thin crust wins. In terms of taste I'm a bit torn. Although deep fried is quite delicious when it's still fresh, if I ever have leftovers and I reheat the pizza for lunch the next morning, thin crust tastes godlike.
Thin crust or hand-tossed for me. I'm not a fan of thick crust at all.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion

you can't judge a pizza based off how it takes microwaved. we're only talking about out of the oven pizza here

Baconlord

After visiting new York and tasting the finest pizza it has to offer and much time thinking I have came to my decision. While I admit NY pizza is no scrub, Chicago is still the place to be to get the best pizza in the world.

Baconlord

Alright now that off topic threads show up on the home page I feel like it's time to bump this thread and end this debate once and for all.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
With Combobreaker so close, I'm gonna need some recommendations for where to get some top tier deep dish. Texas may have BBQ on lockdown, but I still have much to learn here.