What's new

Breakthrough - Hellfire The prophecy has been fulfilled.

Is inferno now officially a fuckboi variation?

• Total voters

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

We in there boyz. We have a safe 50/50 after all. This gives us the all clear to ask for a certain other change in the next patch without Inferno fuckbois complaining, and now nothing can stop the Shirai Ryu at EVO*.

*Yeah, this is extremely fucking difficult.

*I'm almost certain it's a 1 frame link, not helped by the fact that you have to press the same button you just held down for the cancel within 1/60th of a second. You can even see from my inputs that I was so surprised that I got it that my execution went full spastic afterwards and chickened out on linking slower normals after flame aura. Optimized damage is probably 36-37% meterless.

It's not a safe 50/50 if you can interrupt it and/or react to it, how are you gonna get that overhead in the first place?

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
The prophecy has been fulfilled.
Shujinko said:
The Dragon King had indeed returned to Outworld to reclaim his army and impose his dominance. Death awaited all who stood in his way.
And so it was that a new alliance formed out of desperation. Sworn enemies joined forces to kombat a greater threat.
Raiden began to realize that even their combined might was not enough to defeat the Dragon King.

There was only one chance left.

Raiden’s sacrifice was in vain, for the blast had little effect on the Dragon King. Now Onaga has what he needs to shape the Realms as he sees fit.

I was the fool who brought him this power.
Only I can destroy this threat, born of deception.
I'm sorry, I just had to! :p

STRYKIE

It's not a legit 50/50 tho...
It's not a safe 50/50 if you can interrupt it and/or react to it, how are you gonna get that overhead in the first place?
I don't give a shit, in fact, I don't even plan on using this. What it does do is open the door for something else entirely in the next patch since it's most useful property got flushed down the toilet after the 214 nerf.

Last edited:

STRYKIE

what do u mean a safe 50/50
B3 FBRC and F4 FBRC are both safe on block.

I have also discovered since then that standing 2 can be linked from F4 FBRC, meaning the above example isn't a 1 frame link after all.

For the most part, I was just being a shithead in this thread. I only use F4 very sporadically anyway.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
excuse me for being a bit dumb, im a bit tired at the moment but, what do you mean youd be pressing the same button in quick succession? which one?

STRYKIE

excuse me for being a bit dumb, im a bit tired at the moment but, what do you mean youd be pressing the same button in quick succession? which one?
F4, DB1 (hold 1), FF+Block, 1.

Maybe you should get some sleep, practicing new FBRC strings you havent tried before with no sleep in fuckboi time zones is not ideal.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
F4, DB1 (hold 1), FF+Block, 1.

Maybe you should get some sleep, practicing new FBRC strings you havent tried before with no sleep in fuckboi time zones is not ideal.
why would you press 1 though when you said you coud use 2 or 214? And yeah i should probably get some sleep, can't fight when your braindead now can you?