What's new

The one thing that we still havent done

Secret message 6: MOTARO TRANSFORMATION

Considering that NONE of the others were trolls (toasty boost, hidden characters, secret krypt chests, etc) why did we just assume this one was?
In MK Trilogy you could Transform into Motaro in the wastelands and the desert by holding C> and back (i think). I tried that on here, but it doesnt work. There;s got to be something else though. Any ideas? I really want motaro.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
but the last time a "transformation" secret was in it was a troll though.
and when we found about the toasty boost,hackers were able to find the code within the chars to confirm.
im sure by now those same hackers would of been able to find something if it was there to be found.

then again....ya never know :D

but the last time a "transformation" secret was in it was a troll though.
and when we found about the toasty boost,hackers were able to find the code within the chars to confirm.
im sure by now those same hackers would of been able to find something if it was there to be found.

then again....ya never know :D
who are these hackers, i want them on the case ASAP. Checking the code for the levels starting with Wasteland and Desert, then checking the code for the kombat kode that reveals motaro, then the code for motaro's image in the story, and finally checking shang.

This could be BIG. IDK why we havent looked into it yet. I'm going to experiment some with commands when entering the game.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
who are these hackers, i want them on the case ASAP. Checking the code for the levels starting with Wasteland and Desert, then checking the code for the kombat kode that reveals motaro, then the code for motaro's image in the story, and finally checking shang.

This could be BIG. IDK why we havent looked into it yet. I'm going to experiment some with commands when entering the game.
TONY-T hacking friend helped alot in project toasty boost i believe?

that was just a counter though. That was something that was meant to catch people who liked to hack cabinets, but this is explicit. Last time a secret message was found late it was toasty boost. LBSH, there's no reason motaro could not be in this game. If it's true that they built a centaur build like they said there may be a version f it that's playable in the retail copy of the game.

The one thing we still haven't done yet is unbanning Kratos!

This "Motaro Transformation" would be really cool if it was of true significance and not just a simple message with no relevance.
I agree with the top half, but well have to see about the bottom. If i find him i swear to god i'll win evo with him before he gets banned. lol

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
*sigh* It's not in there. Tony T pretty much said it himself that he hasn't found anything related to it at all.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Whats with all the downers here? You guys are giving random "Hackers" way too much credit, and NRS, a company renown for secrets in their games not enough. Even if it is just a troll, I guarantee it doesn't stop at the Kombat Kode. Highly doubtful that he is a secret playable character, but there is absolutely something we are missing.