What's new

The official Tom Brady new main speculation

Guys I have $200 dollars that it's Lui Kang, he said his new main has to be played lamer than most. Have you guys seen a high level lui in action well I have and damn I gotta tell you he plays so smart and lame but it works 100% of the time and he wins damnit, stupid fireballs why can't Sub have a low free :(. But yea lui is the lamest and smartest character I've ever seen in Mk so my money's on him, he is the champ ya know xD.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Guys I have $200 dollars that it's Lui Kang, he said his new main has to be played lamer than most. Have you guys seen a high level lui in action well I have and damn I gotta tell you he plays so smart and lame but it works 100% of the time and he wins damnit, stupid fireballs why can't Sub have a low free :(. But yea lui is the lamest and smartest character I've ever seen in Mk so my money's on him, he is the champ ya know xD.
Wrong

U owe me $200

Espio

Kokomo
"I know something you don't know"

That's all I got from reading several pages lol.

I don't understand what the big deal is...people change their mains all the time.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
"I know something you don't know"

That's all I got from reading several pages lol.

I don't understand what the big deal is...people change their mains all the time.
That is why it is fun to mess with people lol. I will give you guys a hint that the character "does not have a face" in the case that he "doesnt have any eyes"

I think it might be ermac or skarlet. I mean no one has been touching ermac or skarlet, they dont have a face, and brady never uses them. Idk, maybe there are fucked up shit that brady found with them