What's new

Combo List - Raiden The Official Raiden Combo Thread - All combos here

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
Yo can someone tell me the best combos or their damages out of B2/B3/F12/F2 2+4/213 and Njp with displacer mid-screen and in the corner for meterless/1/ 2 bars. Thanks!!! :p
Go back to your reptile!! Hahaha ;)

@Nivek, what do you say about the 1122xxElectric Fly? I have seen you doing it with your out-of-corner combo.
Like the other guys said , hold the last 2(from 1122) and without letting it when he does the teleport input bf3 with the thumb ;)

HappyPow

Noob
Go back to your reptile!! Hahaha ;)

Haha haha
Want to get a Pocket Displacer to handle Mileena/Sektor and guesswho ;) I've found good stuff like 44% restand or 47% from B2 in the corner for 1 bar... But my goal is to get the max damages otherwise I won't play the character ;)

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
With AA's being a lot better now, what you guys use for your bnb AA combos?

Of course standing 1 and f1 are ridiculously good right now. The problem is I'm using 1122 hold into superman, bc its hard to do more complex combos consistently.

In a perfect world I would just convert into b14 to rc 214 bf3, or b14 mb shocker for more damage. Since that doesn't always hit consistently I was wondering what you guys use??

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
With AA's being a lot better now, what you guys use for your bnb AA combos?

Of course standing 1 and f1 are ridiculously good right now. The problem is I'm using 1122 hold into superman, bc its hard to do more complex combos consistently.

In a perfect world I would just convert into b14 to rc 214 bf3, or b14 mb shocker for more damage. Since that doesn't always hit consistently I was wondering what you guys use??
Off of a F1 anti-air I mostly go for the B14~LRC, 214xxBF3 as you mentioned. If gravity doesn't allow for it I go B12xxEXdf2, B14xxBF3. Maybe the last B14 can be replaced with 44.

If gravity doesn't allow for it and I don't want to spend bar I'll probably do something like B14~LRC into a grab that they may not expect.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Off of a F1 anti-air I mostly go for the B14~LRC, 214xxBF3 as you mentioned. If gravity doesn't allow for it I go B12xxEXdf2, B14xxBF3. Maybe the last B14 can be replaced with 44.

If gravity doesn't allow for it and I don't want to spend bar I'll probably do something like B14~LRC into a grab that they may not expect.
Yeah I see what you mean, I just hate when I cant connect b1. I was trying to do a slight walk forward to get the combo to come out

I just noticed that the OP doesn't list the optimal meterless corner combo off of NJP from pre or post patch.

Pre-patch:
Njp, jik, b2, 213, f12b[2], b3[2], 4df2 - 33%

Post-patch:
Njp, 4db2, b14~LRC~213, f12b[2], 44df2 - 36%

The post patch combo above might not be totally optimized yet either. It looks like there may be some juggle room left.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Found a neat, little midscreen combo today. It doesn't do a ton of damage, but it's one bar, easy to execute, and takes no stamina. Here goes:

NJP ~ F2 ~ 4, (EX) DF2 ~ 1, 1, 2, 2 (hold) ~ BF3 - 24 hits, 29% damage

Bilbo11

Noob
Any tips on the F12b2 x3 combos? I can get F12b2 run F12b2, but cant get a superman out. Best I have so far is
F12b2 run F12b2 ~ DB3 for 24%

and even that is pretty hard for me to pull off. any tricks? or just practice for hours untill it get it down

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Any tips on the F12b2 x3 combos? I can get F12b2 run F12b2, but cant get a superman out. Best I have so far is
F12b2 run F12b2 ~ DB3 for 24%

and even that is pretty hard for me to pull off. any tricks? or just practice for hours untill it get it down
I delay the run just a bit after the first f1,2,b+2 and do the last as fast as possible. You have to be sure you pop them up high enough to connect the third. It takes a bit of practice, but is fairly easy once you get it. So it looks like this:

F+1,2,B+2(wait just a half second then run cancel, F+1,2,B+2, (do not wait to run, don't even wait to see Raiden run before you cancel into the final F+1,2,B+2. You can then end with either Superman for no meter or MB D,F+2, B+1,4~Superman for %41 and corner carry.

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Don't know if this is known or not but Raiden can combo after F12B2 Vicinity Blast w/o a run cancel in the corner.
Meterless:
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, B14 x Lightning - 28%
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, F12B2 x Superman/Shocker - 30%
One Bar:
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, F12B2 x Shocker, B14 x Lightning - 39%
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, F12B2 x Shocker, F12B2 x Superman/Shocker- 41%

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Don't know if this is known or not but Raiden can combo after F12B2 Vicinity Blast w/o a run cancel in the corner.
Meterless:
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, B14 x Lightning - 28%
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, F12B2 x Superman/Shocker - 30%
One Bar:
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, F12B2 x Shocker, B14 x Lightning - 39%
F12B2 x Vicinity Burst, F12B2 x Shocker, F12B2 x Superman/Shocker- 41%
You can fit 3 f12b2s in for max damage.
I can't remember what damage f12b2~vb>f12b2>f12b2~electrocute(not sure if b14 can land after the second f12b2 hits)but f12b2~vb>f12b2>f12b2~shocker>b14~lighting does 43 and ending with electrocute/superman does 44.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
I've been messing around with a few new Displacer corner combos after the patch....they mainly involve Vicinity Burst combos with and without the run cancel. One of the combos involves 3 Vicinity Bursts so it's extra flashy.

Enjoy!

:I do have 2 combos in the video that I put in twice lol:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I don't know if it's known, but I tried this corner combo on my own.

2 bars

B2, B2, 44xxEX Shocker, B12xxEX Bolt, NJP, 44xxSuperman. 50%.

The 44 replaces the 214. The 44 is 2% stronger than 214.

Anor

I am truth and light
I don't know if it's known, but I tried this corner combo on my own.

2 bars

B2, B2, 44xxEX Shocker, B12xxEX Bolt, NJP, 44xxSuperman. 50%.

The 44 replaces the 214. The 44 is 2% stronger than 214.
Stop bolt for more damage.

b2,b2,44,ex-df2,b14,ex-db1-stop bolt,njp,b14,db1=50% (restand)

b2,b2,44,ex-df2,b14,ex-db1-stop bolt,njp,44,df2=52%

Tanno

Stop bolt for more damage.

b2,b2,44,ex-df2,b14,ex-db1-stop bolt,njp,b14,db1=50% (restand)

b2,b2,44,ex-df2,b14,ex-db1-stop bolt,njp,44,df2=52%
Interesting. Will try them out tomorrow.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
I've been messing around with a few new Displacer corner combos after the patch....they mainly involve Vicinity Burst combos with and without the run cancel. One of the combos involves 3 Vicinity Bursts so it's extra flashy.

Enjoy!

:I do have 2 combos in the video that I put in twice lol:

Since I haven't been able to play any matches online, here are some swaggy, situationall, and damaging combos and traps.

I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

Tanno

Since I haven't been able to play any matches online, here are some swaggy, situationall, and damaging combos and traps.

I'll be back in the swing of things soon.
Nice kombos. Will have to try the AA shocker, too. Regarding the MoS techs, you should check the other dude's sick Raiden video.

Tanno

TG mid screen.

2 bar.

214,ex-df2,b14,ex-db1,stop bolt,run,b1,dash,Njp,dash,b14,lrc,214,bf3 =50%

3 bar.
214,ex-df2,b14,ex-db1,stop bolt,run,b1,dash,Njp,dash,b14,lrc,214,ex-db3,b14,bf3 =53%

Nice combos, but knowing Raiden well I don't think that this combo will work due of the MB Lightning being slow, except of a restand one.