What's new

Combo List - Raiden The Official Raiden Combo Thread - All combos here

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Don't see Displacer Corner but here's one: b2 - b2 - 2,1,3 - f1,2,b1 x superman 37%

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
One more thing, I'm getting b2 x ex teleport - f1,2,b1/b1,1 to link. Don't know if this was know or not but it can be done on either side of the opponent.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
One more thing, I'm getting b2 x ex teleport - f1,2,b1/b1,1 to link. Don't know if this was know or not but it can be done on either side of the opponent.
This was known yeah. Pretty interesting stuff, although difficult to pull off.

Lil Majin

Raiden Enthusiast
Flawless, I love to AA. This was the part of MK9 that i missed a lot.

I've done some swaggy AA with ex tele, looks dope. You should look into that if You never had.
Although there were a few combos that used meter in my AA vid, I am showing Raidens the BnBs with meterless damage from some of the most common and annoying jump-ins (jumping 3's, Kotal's JIP, Milenna telekick, etc).

EX Teleport as an AA is a whole nother ballgame.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
@Nivek @DDutchguy @jdghost @ROG Moonspell @Raidenwins

Here is a more consistent and more damaging variant of the lightning ball swag combo. 38% for 1 bar and flashy. I believe it's the most damage that Raiden can get midscreen from f12b2 for 1 bar in Thunder God.

Hot damn that is an awesome combo. I'll have to learn to get the double lightning ball down, because 38% off of a 6-frame punisher is too good to pass up.

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
As long as you can time the lightning ball placement, then the combo works every time. If you start the combo with full stamina, then it works 100% of the time.
I tried for an hour without success but i forgot to dash after the njp!! More tries tomorrow!! ;)