What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
surpised you dont play erron :DOGE
I play a mix up character that can lock you down with plus frames, its basically Martian right? How you finding the game man? My stick should be modded after EVO 12 Gauge has offered to take it over to have someone good mod it rather than bootleg myself and fuck up so after EVO games games games.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
I play a mix up character that can lock you down with plus frames, its basically Martian right? How you finding the game man? My stick should be modded after EVO 12 Gauge has offered to take it over to have someone good mod it rather than bootleg myself and fuck up so after EVO games games games.
im getting it in 2 weeks so lol but im going to evo 2k16

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
It's easy to get frustrated when playing against EB, but try to play against the player not the character (if that makes sense.)

People play in patterns

Error Macro

It April yet?
He does feel pretty autopilot, honestly. And yes being put in the setups are annoying, but you aren't defenseless.

Alright I'm pretty sure I have heard over half the kast be komplained about at this point. Breaking news. If every character in the game is "OP," that actually means that none of them are.