What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I’m sorry but I need to rant. This game is a damn joke for competitive play. Literally more than half of all the fucking special moves are locked and unusable for competitive play. MORE THAN HALF!!! The characters feel completely half assed and unfinished.

How are people not infuriated by this like come the fuck on. Maybe if they hadn’t spent so much time creating a money grabbing time towers system they would have had time to balance this..

Just to give you an idea. The following is the total amount of unusable specials a character has out of total amount:

Scorpion: 5 out of 9 can’t be used
Subzero: 4 out of 9
Shao Kahn: 5 out of 10
Frost: 5 out of 10
Jc: 5 out of 10
Sonya: 3 out of 9
Cassie: 7 OUT OF 11!!!!!

You get the picture. The reason these characters feel bare bones is because they are bare bones..

This is a sad joke and I can’t believe everyone is okay with this. We are playing half a game

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I’m sorry but I need to rant. This game is a damn joke for competitive play. Literally more than half of all the fucking special moves are locked and unusable for competitive play. MORE THAN HALF!!! The characters feel completely half assed and unfinished.

How are people not infuriated by this like come the fuck on. Maybe if they hadn’t spent so much time creating a money grabbing time towers system they would have had time to balance this..

Just to give you an idea. The following is the total amount of unusable specials a character has out of total amount:

You get the picture. The reason these characters feel bare bones is because they are bare bones..

This is a sad joke and I can’t believe everyone is okay with this. We are playing half a game
just play casual?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder

Yeah this is what I mentioned the other day with EB not having popups from his rifle stance. Now I'm not sure if I was in the right variation or if it was supposed to be like that. I've only played ranked one time and just all the rest kasuals with people I know.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Maybe if we complain enough in this thread then eventually they'll notice and fix everything... and then they'll give us another 500k in koins. LOL
THANKS BTW MILLENIALS! not that I needed help, but thanks :)

Also, gear grind is worse than krypt grind, finished all but heart chest in krypt last night, but only noob saibot has maxed out gear....gonna be a long month...

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
the matchmaking in this game is god awful. this is why you NEED a good rank system and this game doesnt even have one. i still get matched up against people who cant win a single round against me after playing a hundred sets in ranked and a ton more in player match. it doesnt track skill at all lol wtf NRS isnt even trying to make competitve online good

ErmacMKX

Noob

Agreed shits a joke. This game could be so much more fun but they had to go a fuck it up. It's one thing to not have the content there but it is and they choose to limit it. I don't care about balance, let us have our fun and patch accordingly, there is always going to be characters better than others regardless. The worst is if you're going to force us to play two variations competitively then at least have them both be good. So many useless tournament variations out there.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
The game has been crashing an absurd amount for me lately. It cost me some of my best konsumables in towers of time yesterday. It crashed on the same fucking fight twice in a row