What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Sucks how ultra rare the intro & victories are. Didn't earn or unlock a single one yet. Also have no clue how to get the Skull Kebob trophy. Does anyone here know what to do how to get it?

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
its me or throw is a little op in this game ? damm i know people spam/mashing stuff , zoning and shit but throw spam is another level of scrub

Kal

<3
My current main gripe with the game as a PC player is that the game isn't even updated like other platforms are, the whole platform is basically treated as the unwanted child in the family and it's really frustrating. We haven't even gotten any news on many of the ports problems until today, and it basically told us to just report that stuff to support team. The lack of communication between the userbase and developers/guys who ported it is astounding and I'm starting to feel like we will never get any updates for this game or at least we won't get any until they drop a new DLC or a Kombat Pack. It's still pretty early to say though, I might just be overexaggerating and impatient but hearing no updates on the situation of the port is extremely frustrating, and reminds me a lot of the MKX launch which is never a good thing.
Why is this such a surprise and why have you guys not learned anything from the launch version of MKX? PC has been getting treated like second class citizens by NRS for a long time yet you guys still went out and bought the piece of shit version.

And this is coming from a primarily a PC gamer who got burned hard by MKX. You will always be treated this way by NRS until you stopping buying their games and they get a clue. I love my PC/MK brethren but man I don't feel bad for you guys. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice...

Here you go again attempting to apply real world logic to one of the most unreal franchises to ever exist.
Jade and Kitana have shown more skin in every single appearance they've had than in this game. But that's not even the point. The point is, and this is the last time I'm going to attempt to hammer this into your skull, that Mortal Kombat is a game that never took itself overly serious and wasn't afraid to battle controversies and the political climate. I look to this series, more than any other, to escape from the stranglehold that extremists have on media. I'm sick to death of people making bigger deals over the sexualization of fictional characters than real world issues like children being held in cages.
This over-sensitivity to fictional media is at an all-time high, and it is exasperating. The costume design in this game is a product of our modern political zeitgeist and only serves as a reminder of all the frustration I feel from it.
Mortal Kombat used to be cathartic in its absolute absurdity. Now it's clearly falling victim to that stranglehold, and it's fucking depressing.
Ah yes the media is overly sensitive, yet here you are complaining on a video game forum about game characters not showing enough skin. Ironic,huh?

PC version is unstable AF . freezes/crashes/flashing flickers and broken AA and a patch behind and krypt locked at 30 fps

NRS stop over nerfing already the game been out not even 3 days.

HBK3234

Noob
Why is this such a surprise and why have you guys not learned anything from the launch version of MKX? PC has been getting treated like second class citizens by NRS for a long time yet you guys still went out and bought the piece of shit version.

And this is coming from a primarily a PC gamer who got burned hard by MKX. You will always be treated this way by NRS until you stopping buying their games and they get a clue. I love my PC/MK brethren but man I don't feel bad for you guys. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice...
FYI I haven't bought the game because I had a sneaking suspicion this type of stuff would happen. You have to consider the fact that this port was made by the company who made MKX playable on PC through XL and had a pretty smooth launch for Injustice 2 as well, there was almost no reason to doubt them and if they would support the game. I'd get your point if it was High Voltage who ported this game or something but having QLOC port it was a much of a safer bet for many and at the time def seemed like a pretty safe purchase.

Is it really that bad? What's wrong labbing on the switch? Was hoping to lab in bed when not on ps4.
There’s a ton of stuff on the Switch that doesn’t match up with PS4. Just an example, I was messing around with Kung Lao, his f4 can’t be special cancelled on Switch, and his D4 is like +30 on hit.

Also a lot of the tournament variations don’t match between the two versions.

There’s a ton of stuff on the Switch that doesn’t match up with PS4. Just an example, I was messing around with Kung Lao, his f4 can’t be special cancelled on Switch, and his D4 is like +30 on hit.

Switch version is also a patch behind, doesn’t have the 1.03 patch yet. No announcer voices, either. Character tutorials are locked as well

mook

Noob
Switch version is also a patch behind, doesn’t have the 1.03 patch yet. No announcer voices, either. Character tutorials are locked as well
Man first they have the DLC files in the system, that not even PC has, then they‘re like a Patch behind and the optimization is terrible from what I‘ve heard.

Who the hell did NRS get to handled the Switch port? Seems like they fucking scuffed it badly lol

Uh... that's just bad.... well glad I waited. Will pickup later down the road once they sort everything out.

I'll continue to rally for custom variations being allowed in ranked matches. Increase or decrease slot requirements for balancing, and allow us to take OUR version of a character that fits OUR playstyles, into ranked online sets.

One persons "perfect" subzero, is not someone else's....the fact that he has a "tournament" variation that takes away his slide, for a shoulder charge, AND now has to use 2 slots to simply enhance his ice ball, makes no sense to me. He gives up at least 2 new moves, plus a legacy move, for the ability to cancel a projectile.

Whomever at NRS that created this version of him, I hope you love it. I hope you body everybody who challenges you...but for me, and MY playstyle, neither of those "tournament" moves work.

Player matches only for me until this becomes a thing.