What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

D

Deleted member 59910

I would say they should add to the move lists all the crushing blows and their requirements. I think not adding them to the move list would hurt the game more than help it. I would suggest this due to the complexity of some of the requirements and the amount of them each character has. Otherwise looking forward to the game and i'm sure it will be a good addition to the series.
They will be added.

https://mobile.twitter.com/noobde/status/1106918339778170880

Raider

Noob
Kinda weird that we are one month away from the game release and only half of the playable characters are officially confirmed. And we basically don't know anything about game modes, multiplayer, technical stuff, PC/Switch version...
Hopefully marketing will be better now and they actually start giving info ppl are really interested in since the game is releasing in 4 weeks.

ErmacMKX

Noob
Kinda weird that we are one month away from the game release and only half of the playable characters are officially confirmed. And we basically don't know anything about game modes, multiplayer, technical stuff, PC/Switch version...
Hopefully marketing will be better now and they actually start giving info ppl are really interested in since the game is releasing in 4 weeks.
Which is why I did not feel bad about the leak. Their marketing for this game has been pretty ass.

After watching hours of stress test footage:
* I feel like the combo options are quite limited. I know that the combos are tuned down but all three characters keep doing the same combo over and over again. I like how you need to use crushing blows to get the damage but still combos feel lacking different options.
* Final blow should be available only once, hit or miss.
* Breaker mechanic feels wrong. It should be available once in a round or something. It feels a little too OP when you can safely break the combo and full punish the opponent.

That's about it.

I posted this in a breakaway thread but I hate breakaway so much that I'll just repeat myself. Why is everything in the game punishable except for breakaway and I don't consider a fatal blow to be a good punish. Although, I understand some fatal blows aren't punishable but people are already outspoken about that so why is breakaway getting a pass? I hope NRS listens to maximillian dood and sonic fox by making their be a hard counter to breakaway.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
So I thought of something to complain about :p And I must be in the minority on this one because I haven't heard it mentioned: I really dislike Superma-er-Raidens face.

fireborg

Noob
ok NRS guys, hope u read this. i usually leave the complaining to salty dudes, that are losing
or community experts, that put serious effort to feedback the game, so it's better.

Let me just say, that NOOB look AMAZING in all, but one regard: the splashy liquid the clone becomes after he's done with whatever he's doing. Again I think this is the best looking character in mk11 yet, but this really downplays his overall feeling - from the graphics stand point - for me.

While am at it, Scorpion's foot in crushing blows looks it itself received a seriously damaging crushing blow =D If anyone is reading this, thanks to you sir / madam!

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
So I thought of something to complain about :p And I must be in the minority on this one because I haven't heard it mentioned: I really dislike Superma-er-Raidens face.
Hahahaha. This was mentioned on the MK_Reo Podcast, and I too believe it. Raiden's design is 100% identical to Injustice 2's Raiden. I got no problems with that but funny how it's lowkey noticeable

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Here is my official complaint!

I got a Online Stress Test Beta Code after the Beta ended. It says it showed up after midnight on the 18th.
I looked through spam, all mail and search literally every 10 min those two days and found nothing until now!

fireborg

Noob
Ok i got another one

In injustice i always wanted 2 play only firestorm because stylewise ( not play wise but what goes for character) he was the only one i liked. Then after a long time i picked some other characters as well

Mk11? I want 2play everone! Scorpion? I hate you but you look so cool in mk11. Baraka same. Cassie? I dont play female char but 2 cool not to play. Johnnie - dont like him too much either, but now the visual, personality, moves, fatality look crazy. Then char i like - noob, kabal, erron, shanh tsung, shao, jax is next level, liu.. M super exicted for the new char as well!

Wth? How will i pick my main now lol

Ps kano lol i would never ever think about picking him, guess what now?

Ps2 cassie holds the pistol with two fingers in fatal blow?

fireborg

Noob
After watching hours of stress test footage:
* I feel like the combo options are quite limited. I know that the combos are tuned down but all three characters keep doing the same combo over and over again. I like how you need to use crushing blows to get the damage but still combos feel lacking different options.
* Final blow should be available only once, hit or miss.
* Breaker mechanic feels wrong. It should be available once in a round or something. It feels a little too OP when you can safely break the combo and full punish the opponent.

That's about it.
Intresting points, just adding breaking ( i am calling it air escape injustice style :) should not be possible near corner

I think it makes sense visually - it just looks weird - escaping where's no space but more importantly it might be intresting meta wise. Corner is hell - no escaping bruh

( nrs hire me - i am an ad man and idea maker )

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Kitana. Everything about her so far.

Her looks, her being Asian all of a sudden, her fan-weapon looks like plastic.

#notmykitana.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
When I see "pro" players publicly announcing their bullshit, oh i'm sorry, intention to play certain characters only to divert the attention from the actual broken mains they will win tourneys with, it makes me want to turn into a gorilla.

OMGG CAGE IS SO AWESOME HES GONNA BE TOP5
NOOB OMG MY DAY 1 MAIN THIS IS IT HES GONA BE SO BROKE
KABAL IS GONNA BE THE BEST IN THE BETA FFFAAACCCCCCKK

Obviously 99% of the pleb followers will bite and when they get hit with 2 hits from those chars OMFGGGGGG so BROKE that pro player was right FFFFSSSS NERF NRS WHAT IS THIS SHIT.

Meanwhile the said pro players go in tourneys and while plebs are fighting over cage, noob, kabal, guess who will win everything?

SKARLET , broken as fuck INSANE meterless damage, INSANE safe no risk zoning and HEALING constantly with NO counter whatsoever
RRRRRAIDEENN FULLSCREEN lighting teleports mother of god whateverthefk

etc etc etc

And what will be NRS's response? They will nerf CAGE.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAGEEEEEEEEEE

Seen it in mk9. Seen it in mkx. Seen it in injustice. And i'm fkn TIRED OF IT

Justfitz

Noob
One criticism I have is that I play on a stick and I keep getting accidental special moves. This didnt happen at all for me in MKX, but it happened a ton for me in INJ2, eventually I had to turn on alternate inputs to fix the issue but that's far from ideal. I also turned the input requirements for special moves to "fast" but it still seems to have too much input memory. I cant fathom anyone wanting to put that setting on "long," you'd be getting accidental crap all over the place.

Furthermore I think I it'd be a nice QoL feature in the final build if they let you use the block button for MB. I dont fully understand the logic behind this change, so if anyone does I'd like to know.