What's new

The Official Injustice Emocrybaby Thread

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Ok, this is where you are confused. This is not a MK only thing. This is a new generation thing. You're talking about the end of the last generation, beginning of new generation. Meaning, patches were not readily available and it wasn't in good taste to even ask for one. You either liked the game, or you didn't. You nutted up, you learned to get good at it, or you went about your life and played something else. Every single new game, especially T5 and beyond, asked for patches every 5 minutes. I literally mean every major american FG: MvC3 vanilla, SF4 Vanilla, Soul Calibur 4-5, MK9, SFxT. For some reason you are singling out the MK community when it's just a part of the larger overall problem. It's like saying new york has crime but the states next to it also do, but let's not count them. Today's generation of gamers are mostly online gamers and want everything patched for their convenience. It's a much, much bigger problem than just the MK community. It's todays gamers not wanting to level up and truly not understanding what it means to fight broken, vs top tier.
Apparently I didn't understand what you meant either cause I didn't say every other community restrained themselves from this mentality. In fact, I actually try to avoid bringing them up because most people on TYM don't get it and I usually get the "this isn't X game, this is Injustice" retort and have to stick with MK-related analogies. You're obviously an exception.

That comment was basically a subliminal message concerning how TYM in particular insists on not repeating the same mistakes we did with MK9, the 2,4, low hat mixup making the game look bad at EVO and such, which got so under everyone's skin, they forgot about Kabal entirely and by the time they realized, it was too late, NRS moved on.

Are the stars aligning yet? lol

insomnia_ftw

It's simple.. We normalize the superman.
Ok, this is where you are confused. This is not a MK only thing. This is a new generation thing. You're talking about the end of the last generation, beginning of new generation. Meaning, patches were not readily available and it wasn't in good taste to even ask for one. You either liked the game, or you didn't. You nutted up, you learned to get good at it, or you went about your life and played something else. Every single new game, especially T5 and beyond, asked for patches every 5 minutes. I literally mean every major american FG: MvC3 vanilla, SF4 Vanilla, Soul Calibur 4-5, MK9, SFxT. For some reason you are singling out the MK community when it's just a part of the larger overall problem. It's like saying new york has crime but the states next to it also do, but let's not count them. Today's generation of gamers are mostly online gamers and want everything patched for their convenience. It's a much, much bigger problem than just the MK community. It's todays gamers not wanting to level up and truly not understanding what it means to fight broken, vs top tier.
Very well said. It definitely makes sense too.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Apparently I didn't understand what you meant either cause I didn't say every other community restrained themselves from this mentality. In fact, I actually try to avoid bringing them up because most people on TYM don't get it and I usually get the "this isn't X game, this is Injustice" retort and have to stick with MK-related analogies. You're obviously an exception.

That comment was basically a subliminal message concerning how TYM in particular insists on not repeating the same mistakes we did with MK9, the 2,4, low hat mixup making the game look bad at EVO and such, which got so under everyone's skin, they forgot about Kabal entirely and by the time they did, it was too late, NRS moved on.

Are the stars aligning yet? lol
TYM is not w/out it's faults, but they are not the reason for the game looking good or bad at Evo. It's also not their fault (I hope I'm right on this) that the game is constantly patched. That is a NRS issue not having a backbone. Good leaders are good parents, they do what's right, not what's popular. MK9 could have been so much better but patches hurt it badly. IGAU is going down the same path and it's sad. I like the game a lot, but patch after patch is just very annoying. I truly think it's NRS bowing to the online community, the gamefaqs.com sites, etc.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
TYM is not w/out it's faults, but they are not the reason for the game looking good or bad at Evo. It's also not their fault (I hope I'm right on this) that the game is constantly patched. That is a NRS issue not having a backbone. Good leaders are good parents, they do what's right, not what's popular. MK9 could have been so much better but patches hurt it badly. IGAU is going down the same path and it's sad. I like the game a lot, but patch after patch is just very annoying. I truly think it's NRS bowing to the online community, the gamefaqs.com sites, etc.
I gathered that much, and so should everyone still trying to get MK9 patched at this point, as much as I would like it to be.

My point is that there's going to be so much more screwed up shit in this game further down the line, and there won't be a patch for the game when it needs it the most because again, everyone relevant to NRS has moved on.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Yes cause the other FG communities don't complain, ever. Or demand nerfs. Have you ever been to SRK? Or 8wayrun.com? Or tekkenzaibatsu.com? Just poke your head in there and you'll see. This is such a silly misconception that ONLY the MK/IGAU community is "crybabies" lol
Except I post on Zaibatsu and those people aren't making 2-3 threads every other day just to whine for nerfs because a character's "broke" then 2 weeks later whine about characters getting the nerfs they wanted or "pro" players whining about their characters being garbage cause they have a few bad matchups and making excuses when said character wins or places high in a tournament with the mods allowing it and sometimes joining in as for the Capcom side most of the whining I saw comes/came from the Marvel side aside from the whining about Seth and Sagat and the occasional gripe about Cammy or the twins these days I've noticed far more pointless,trolling circlejerk bitchfest threads on here in the months since IGAU came out then in the years I've spent in the Namco,DOA or Capcom communities .

Error

DF2+R2
Buff Black Adam, B2 needs to be 8 frames and advance further, b23 needs to be special cancel-able and lightning hands needs to be +3 on block.

As emo as I am about the things in my original post, who am I to say whether my proposed changes would be best for this game?

As far as Scorpion goes at first I was like OK this is bullshit, but then I learned how to #dealwithitbro...then shortly after Tom Brady and friends dug scorpions grave.

My point is Scorpion had his bullshit more or less taken away but other characters with dirt get completely overlooked...and the characters that generally struggle get a small buff which doesn't necessarily even out the playing field.

I have had enough of the Scorpion talk. Look... a lot of people claim they "learned to deal with it" because they THOUGHT they knew how to fight/beat it. When they found out they weren't as good at "dealing with it" as they thought, they came to community leaders like myself to speak out.

Now.. he and several characters have been normalized so everyone deal with how the game is now...

Eastern Embers

'Keepin it stylish'
Time to cry? My time to shine!

Flash is too fast.
Bane is too strong.
Superman and Wonderwoman shouldn't be able to airdash. Either everyone does or no one does.
Harley's trait is OP. Are you kidding me with that shit? Get it outta here.
Batgirl's name should be edited to "Batman", and Batman's name should be edited to "Little Gadgetless Bitch"
Aquaman should be nerfed into the netherrealm so everyone can laugh at his lame superpowers again. He talks to fish.
Scorpion has almost no tools. He needs permanent hyperarmor like gold warmachine in MVC1.
Nerf blocking. Those block spammers are really obnoxious, with their 57 hit combos. Fuck them.
They forgot X-factor. And where's vergil?
Nerf Chris G. He is an android with the difficulty set to very hard. Have you ever played very hard? It's not even fair.

More to come!

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Black Adam is busted...this character doesn't need to be + on B23 and the MB divekick advantage is stupid.
I know this is a troll thread but mb divekick lost all it's advantage. So you're basically just spending the bar to be safe on block. If he isn't + on b23 how the hell does he get up close pressure? He has no lows already.

Edit just so people don't call me out: I know mb divekick is + on block. But it's not enough to actually give you an advantage in pressure.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I know this is a troll thread but mb divekick lost all it's advantage. So you're basically just spending the bar to be safe on block. If he isn't + on b23 how the hell does he get up close pressure? He has no lows already.

Edit just so people don't call me out: I know mb divekick is + on block. But it's not enough to actually give you an advantage in pressure.
fucking amen, when you complain about b23 and divekick advantage its obvious you know SHIT of black adam

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
I have had enough of the Scorpion talk. Look... a lot of people claim they "learned to deal with it" because they THOUGHT they knew how to fight/beat it. When they found out they weren't as good at "dealing with it" as they thought, they came to community leaders like myself to speak out.

Now.. he and several characters have been normalized so everyone deal with how the game is now...
Yet a Green Arrow slaughtered him...