What's new

The Official Injustice Emocrybaby Thread

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Meter Burn Dash for armor? Could you imagine the backlash from the zoning community... :p
That is just too darn good. As a Green Lantern and Superman main I reckon if that makes it in somehow you're all screwed. Safe dashes into F23 breath and B13 minigun all day long.

That's the kind of world I wanna live in.

B W1zZ

Noob
This is sad, but a very true thread.

Bwizz, you will be the one laughing at us when your requests come true in one of the next 35 patches.

As emo as I am about the things in my original post, who am I to say whether my proposed changes would be best for this game?

As far as Scorpion goes at first I was like OK this is bullshit, but then I learned how to #dealwithitbro...then shortly after Tom Brady and friends dug scorpions grave.

My point is Scorpion had his bullshit more or less taken away but other characters with dirt get completely overlooked...and the characters that generally struggle get a small buff which doesn't necessarily even out the playing field.

trufenix

bye felicia
Instead of spreading more nonsense about how NRS only listens to crybabies, you should maybe think objectively for a minute about what it actually takes to make and support a successful video game.

Try making a thread that proposes real fixes to problems and invites discussion, rather than just another waste of space about whats "wrong" with the game.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
I'll bite.

KF's safe slide. Fuck safe, advancing, low combo starters for no meter.

Supes' F+23. I'm cool with it for the most part but hate the char. So Fuck that shit.

Bat's J2. Fix this move to make it look like Bats is doing a body splash since it shares the same qualities. Getting combo'd by his BACK TOE looks retarded.

DS. Still needs some more recovery on zoning options. His close game is very strong.

DD. Fuck Supernova and Earthshaker. And Trait.

Lastly, Fuck the guy at NRS that ok'd D,B,F+any button specials. What's the purpose? All the chars with this input in their lists have other inputs available! Why make it more difficult for the sake of being difficult? Hell on the other hand, why pussy out at just D,B,F? Why not U,U,D,U,B,F? The decision to add this input to only a few char's list angers me more than most anything else about this game. It just doesn't make sense!

We need the next podcast to discuss removing D,B,F from the game in place of a more friendlier input.
@TomBrady@PigoftheHut@REO@m2dave

Ah, that was very therapeutic. Thanks OP!

gdf

Noob
GL shouldn't have a far reaching low and a fast overhead, when they both start combos.

Aquaman shouldn't have awesome zoning and low starters.

Black Adam shouldn't get 27% at full screen from trading.

Superman, shouldn't have f+2,3 and good zoning.

Killer Frost has broken shit. I don't even know what I'm talking about here, but that hasn't stopped the community from doing the same.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Only thing I hate is deathstroke sword flip. I don't mind the guns, but fuck that sword flip lol

snort

Noob
So many things wrong with superman. All the scorp hype has let him go under the radar. 70% corner combos.. Nuff said.

Jy0

Destroyer of Lazy
I wanna get in before this gets locked... (as it should) more whining!
Batman should only always be able to call one bat but only once per match... deathstroke shouldn't be able to shoot in the air and his guns should backfire half the time... KF should only slide backwards... solomon grundy shouldn't be able to dash... Doomsday should die if he doesn't kill someone after his armor is activated. supes should get kryptonite poisoning after every heat blast... black adam should age 5000 years and die if he does his super... catwoman should fight naked... I love this old post of mine

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
-Reserved until 2014 when everyone sheds tears about some unfathomably broken character never being nerfed and I can remind them what they were too busy championing as a great victory for the community's image-
What community are you from? I'm curious cause every community complains about something

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
99% of the MK community are crybabies so this thread sucks.
Yes cause the other FG communities don't complain, ever. Or demand nerfs. Have you ever been to SRK? Or 8wayrun.com? Or tekkenzaibatsu.com? Just poke your head in there and you'll see. This is such a silly misconception that ONLY the MK/IGAU community is "crybabies" lol

Jy0

Destroyer of Lazy
Yes cause the other FG communities don't complain, ever. Or demand nerfs. Have you ever been to SRK? Or 8wayrun.com? Or tekkenzaibatsu.com? Just poke your head in there and you'll see. This is such a silly misconception that ONLY the MK/IGAU community is "crybabies" lol
t
oh you're definitely right there! I can only speak of SRK and 8way but the crying seems to be louder here. I don't think it would be a big deal but NRS seems to actually listen to it!!! Just my opinion though

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
t
oh you're definitely right there! I can only speak of SRK and 8way but the crying seems to be louder here. I don't think it would be a big deal but NRS seems to actually listen to it!!! Just my opinion though
The only difference here is the mods. The mods are way too nice and allow the children to yell and scream. Not only that, they encourage it for some reason. I was a mod here before, all really nice guys who know their stuff, but they run things pretty relaxed over here. On SRK, there are buttons where you can literally report somebody for trolling right there on their post. They don't allow threads like this. It's not the community, children will be children if you let them. Over here, they not only allow 1, but 2 high level players that are "leaders" to make troll accounts. Don't really understand it but it's not my site

Jy0

Destroyer of Lazy
The only difference here is the mods. The mods are way too nice and allow the children to yell and scream. Not only that, they encourage it for some reason. I was a mod here before, all really nice guys who know their stuff, but they run things pretty relaxed over here. On SRK, there are buttons where you can literally report somebody for trolling right there on their post. They don't allow threads like this. It's not the community, children will be children if you let them
Good point sir. :)

Alexandru Pascu

I'll bite.

KF's safe slide. Fuck safe, advancing, low combo starters for no meter.

Supes' F+23. I'm cool with it for the most part but hate the char. So Fuck that shit.

Bat's J2. Fix this move to make it look like Bats is doing a body splash since it shares the same qualities. Getting combo'd by his BACK TOE looks retarded.

DS. Still needs some more recovery on zoning options. His close game is very strong.

DD. Fuck Supernova and Earthshaker. And Trait.

Lastly, Fuck the guy at NRS that ok'd D,B,F+any button specials. What's the purpose? All the chars with this input in their lists have other inputs available! Why make it more difficult for the sake of being difficult? Hell on the other hand, why pussy out at just D,B,F? Why not U,U,D,U,B,F? The decision to add this input to only a few char's list angers me more than most anything else about this game. It just doesn't make sense!

We need the next podcast to discuss removing D,B,F from the game in place of a more friendlier input.
@TomBrady@PigoftheHut@REO@m2dave

Ah, that was very therapeutic. Thanks OP!
You know I'd actually agree with the whole DBF thingie if I hadn't just spent my last two weeks getting it down. Don't know if that bit of your post was actually serious as opposed to the rest of it and the other posts but that shit almost killed me but I have now emerged victorious and a better man for it!

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
GL shouldn't have a far reaching low and a fast overhead, when they both start combos.

Aquaman shouldn't have awesome zoning and low starters.

Black Adam shouldn't get 27% at full screen from trading.

Superman, shouldn't have f+2,3 and good zoning.

Killer Frost has broken shit. I don't even know what I'm talking about here, but that hasn't stopped the community from doing the same.
GLs Fast overhead has point blank range. Its fine.

Ima let you slide though. Cause we are celebrating the salt here.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
What community are you from? I'm curious cause every community complains about something
The MK community sir. I've seen it all happen before and it wont be the last time.

Other than that, I lurked on TZ for years but this was before the FGC was shaped the way it is today. Any concerns they had were 100% justified (T5 Steve never being fixed, the T4/TTT community split).. it wasn't really until around circa T6BR that things went apeshit.

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
You know I'd actually agree with the whole DBF thingie if I hadn't just spent my last two weeks getting it down. Don't know if that bit of your post was actually serious as opposed to the rest of it and the other posts but that shit almost killed me but I have now emerged victorious and a better man for it!
That's the only part of my post that is serious.
Dead.
Fucking.
Serious.

I'm not saying that you can't grind it out. Just that there's no reason you should have to when there are easier inputs available.

I should be able to map D,B,F to my Stance switch button.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
The MK community sir. I've seen it all happen before and it wont be the last time.

Other than that, I lurked on TZ for years but this was before the FGC was shaped the way it is today. Any concerns they had were 100% justified (T5 Steve never being fixed, the T4/TTT community split).. it wasn't really until around circa T6BR that things went apeshit.
Ok, this is where you are confused. This is not a MK only thing. This is a new generation thing. You're talking about the end of the last generation, beginning of new generation. Meaning, patches were not readily available and it wasn't in good taste to even ask for one. You either liked the game, or you didn't. You nutted up, you learned to get good at it, or you went about your life and played something else. Every single new game, especially T5 and beyond, asked for patches every 5 minutes. I literally mean every major american FG: MvC3 vanilla, SF4 Vanilla, Soul Calibur 4-5, MK9, SFxT. For some reason you are singling out the MK community when it's just a part of the larger overall problem. It's like saying new york has crime but the states next to it also do, but let's not count them. Today's generation of gamers are mostly online gamers and want everything patched for their convenience. It's a much, much bigger problem than just the MK community. It's todays gamers not wanting to level up and truly not understanding what it means to fight broken, vs top tier.

Flagg

Noob
I think my only gripes are the interactables. I realise they are a part of the game but I think they ruin it somewhat, and minimise footsie and spacing wars in favour of running to the nearest over sized hit box to throw at your opponent for free damage. If some of them were blockable, then it might not be too much of a problem.

Having gotten used to the game now, im not sure it's as much fun as MK. The meter system in the game is pretty good, and I think the traits are really well done. All of them are unique to the character and powerful in their own way.

Alexandru Pascu

That's the only part of my post that is serious.
Dead.
Fucking.
Serious.

I'm not saying that you can't grind it out. Just that there's no reason you should have to when there are easier inputs available.

I should be able to map D,B,F to my Stance switch button.
I feel your pain buddy. I almost dropped Shazam and went back to Supes because of that damn thing.

After catching another poor sod in Supes corner shenannigans however I just decided I'd go all fuck it and practice that shit all day long till my execution is spot on. This being my first fighting game really didn't help much.

Sort of like NRS went 'Look at how shiny Shazam is. Oh you're new to fighting games well you can't have it. Nagh' all the while Boon's
eyebrows graciously defying any kind of gravitational pull as that was happening.