What's new

THE OFFICIAL Injustice 2 COMPLAIN/RANT THREAD

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
There is no player interaction with the zoning in this game

DJT navigating gas blasts was a lot more entertaining than Scarecrow walking Batman to the corner

Last edited:

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Great news everyone.

FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE LET SCARECROW WIN CEO so now not only nobody from the adam batwhatever crap is getting nerfed, they will nerf scarecrow and leave the said top 5 intact.

Top Tier l chars that need to be toned down.
Aquaman
Black Adam
Batman
Catwoman. (sorry, She's under radar)
Atrocitus
Darkseid.
If they are not toned down then they should buff the low tiers instead. Captain Cold has to work that hard to win any matchup that it's hilarious.
you don't think Deadshot's rifle needs a nerf? It pushes half way across the arena on block ffs!

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Why the hell does nobody want to activate competitive mode? FFS, I don´t want to fight your lvl4 char with my lvl20 supergirl and beat you with 2 combos!!!! I want my wins to be fair wins.

Why is competitive not the standard? It looks like often the other player does not even know how to change that setting.

M.D.

Whoever thought atrocitus should be allowed to do his punching special move on wakeup should be killed.
I don't know why but i'm getting a warm fuzzy feeling reading your statement. Maybe it's because it's something I would say exactly like that in regards to other stuff. <3

Sasuga

Noob
Is it possible to mute the opponent in Ranked and Player matches? I love to hear them cry, don't get me wrong. But I want to hear the player cry and not their children for the entire duration of the match.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Is it possible to mute the opponent in Ranked and Player matches? I love to hear them cry, don't get me wrong. But I want to hear the player cry and not their children for the entire duration of the match.
Not that I know of but you can always just open up a party and sit in there alone, mutes them all ;)

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
The main issue with this game is the input system. It's what everyone should be complaining about.

Great news everyone.

FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE LET SCARECROW WIN CEO so now not only nobody from the adam batwhatever crap is getting nerfed, they will nerf scarecrow and leave the said top 5 intact.
Would you say this hurts the argument of the "game is too early crowd"?

M.D.

My educated guess is that they let him win to avoid getting the nerfs for top5 and save them for evo where it counts.

Also the game is too early crowd is actually composed of the people who main the said top5.

There, my perfect conspiracy theory.

This is all injustice is: match starts, opponent picks cheap character, opponent turtles knowing that you have to rush him down (unles you play zoner in which case boring spam war begins), opponent has advantage as a result and because moving back (ie turtling) means he's also blocking.

ALL this games problems can be attributed to one bad decision, not using a block button

Blade4693

VIVIVI
IIRC MK9 and Injustice 1 had "Beginner rooms" which were rooms you could only enter if you had less than like 50 matches played or something.

Why not introduce something similar for competitive mode in player matches? Have like one or two Competitive rooms where all matches that happen in them have comp mode on and can not me toggled off. I know I know, play ranked but sometimes I want to practice other characters without being in ranked mode, plus ranked is one and done. Not everybody enjoys that.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this game needs seriuos optimisation. There's no way it's healthy to run a ps4 this hot and no other game seems to push the system this much. It shouldn't be running like this

esc1

95% of TYM discussion: "It's fine"
After over 400 online matches its safe to say the netcode isn't as good as I thought it might be. I've been hit out of block on several occasions the last few days by mids.. want to wake up blocking, well fuck you the game says too. Also had cyborg canon projectiles pass completely through a standing Darkseid or Firestorm.. and don't even get me started on Atrocitus

Vini_Strife

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
After over 400 online matches its safe to say the netcode isn't as good as I thought it might be. I've been hit out of block on several occasions the last few days by mids.. want to wake up blocking, well fuck you the game says too. Also had cyborg canon projectiles pass completely through a standing Darkseid or Firestorm.. and don't even get me started on Atrocitus
I had a lot of issues blocking and get hit, specially on wake up's... and i know that i blocked that shit !

This is ridiculous. Why is Robin's charging sword move, which is only a mid, unblockable? There is clearly a bug with this. I can't tell you the number of times I have blocked this - I'm walking back ffs as he charges me, I can't NOT block it. Yet every time it goes through. Fuck#s sake NRS