What's new

The Official Concert/Musicians Thread

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Hey Guys,

I was roaming around and didn't see we had a concert thread. I just got back from a Modest Mouse show on Friday, held at our local brewery. Man, was it awesome!

Here are some pictures....

All the other pictures are hardly visible, because it was raining and there was a beer garden... DAMN YOU MOOSE DROOL!

Needless to say it was a loud and awesome show... Also, I opened this thread to see if there are any other musicians on TYM. I myself play the guitar, the bass, and I'm messing around with mixing music with these two turntables.

So, if you have pictures or vids of concerts, or of you playing an instrument, feel free to post away. Thanks TYM

Your Friend,
The Admiral :pirate:

TWZTID

Noob
i dont have pics but im quite the concert goer.......
i have seen:
primus
marilyn manson
insane clown posse
twiztid
slayer
megadeth
testament
slipknot
static x
korn
mudvayne
cradle of filth
morbid angel
dimmu borgir
kiss
black sabbath
and others..... in 2 weeis i will be watching motley crue and poison....... im stoked

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
i dont have pics but im quite the concert goer.......
i have seen:
primus
marilyn manson
insane clown posse
twiztid
slayer
megadeth
testament
slipknot
static x
korn
mudvayne
cradle of filth
morbid angel
dimmu borgir
kiss
black sabbath
and others..... in 2 weeis i will be watching motley crue and poison....... im stoked
Konnection between metal and MK?? After all it IS the most metal game out there :D

www.reverbnation.com/tyrade

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I've been to quite a few concerts, best was probably Judas Priest and Whitesnake at the Gibson Ampitheater. British Steel 30th aniversary tour. SO GDLK.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Twiz, I'm Sooooo jealous. Primus is one of my favorite bands of all time. Just never got to see em. Ever seen SevenDust or Lamb of God live? Bloody amazing. Off topic from metal, if youre a music person and haven't listened to Hurt, you should. They are greatness. Very different, but beautiful music. I suggest their first album, Vol. 1.

Loot

the special effects
I saw Lady Gaga on April 19th, saw her once last year, and then The Lord Weird Slough Feg 4 years ago.

TWZTID

Noob
Twiz, I'm Sooooo jealous. Primus is one of my favorite bands of all time. Just never got to see em. Ever seen SevenDust or Lamb of God live? Bloody amazing. Off topic from metal, if youre a music person and haven't listened to Hurt, you should. They are greatness. Very different, but beautiful music. I suggest their first album, Vol. 1.

primus I have only seen once and it was when brown album came out. My name is mud is the shit live! I would love to see them again. Megadeth I saw twice last year. Once with slayer and testament and then 2 months later with anthrax and slayer. holy wars is the best song live.

As for lamb of god, yes I have seen them numerous times. The vocals are raw and sick!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
primus I have only seen once and it was when brown album came out. My name is mud is the shit live! I would love to see them again. Megadeth I saw twice last year. Once with slayer and testament and then 2 months later with anthrax and slayer. holy wars is the best song live.

As for lamb of god, yes I have seen them numerous times. The vocals are raw and sick!
I believe Megadeth is on the Mayhem Tour this year, no?