What's new

The Official Concert/Musicians Thread

Can't wait till Aug 12 to see Machine Head and Megadeth. Trivium will also be there. I know that it will be hot as hell out on the lawn, but fuck it.

Atlanta does not get good Metal that often.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
If you say your a Primus fan and didnt get that, then shame on you both.

:facepalm: foot in mouth in 3....2....1. Damn dude, I am ashamed, my music ego got so tied up in this thread that the subtle nature of your post was lost on me...I've seen em live thrice, seen hallucinogenetics a million times, and been part of the chant. Touche ,Tim. Touche indeed. /lays guns on table/ There, now we can be friends again. :D

www.reverbnation.com/tyrade

Tim Static

Adminerator
:facepalm: foot in mouth in 3....2....1. Damn dude, I am ashamed, my music ego got so tied up in this thread that the subtle nature of your post was lost on me...I've seen em live thrice, seen hallucinogenetics a million times, and been part of the chant. Touche ,Tim. Touche indeed. /lays guns on table/ There, now we can be friends again. :D
LMAO

I was so surprised by the two responses i wanted to cry LOL

Ive seen them so many times, with herb, with brain then with herb again. One of the best live bands you'll EVER see. Les is a god. fuckin eh. PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
LMAO

Ive seen them so many times, with herb, with brain then with herb again. One of the best live bands you'll EVER see. Les is a god. fuckin eh. PRIMUS SUCKS! PRIMUS SUCKS!

I did cry. But Eff yeah dude. Saw them touring behind frizzle fry, I was.....let's just say....in the spirit world :D at the time. Life changing.

www.reverbnation.com/tyrade

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
LMAO

"I had friend who took a belt, took a belt and hung himself. Hung himself in the doorway of the apartment where he lived."

Hi, we're Primus and we suck. My favorite was when they played in Vegas, and to open the show he came out in a George Bush mask and played Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers. Epic Shit

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I think we need another concert.....

Girl Talk in Missoula, MT at the Wilma Theater....

Pretty intense dance party, with an over-abundance of confetti. One man and his laptop.... ha ha ha

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't have a band, but I do make my own music from time to time via my KORG usually trance music.

NoDoubt

nasty
I was here...I know this was kinda a while ago, but worth posting since it was the best concert iv ever seen. Haha

Bamboozle 2009, Headline Band : )

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Bringin' the thread back to life! And how you say?

I woke up, with a mad hangover, and thought I'd record this for y'all.

I suck at the guitar btw.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Bringin' the thread back to life! And how you say?

I woke up, with a mad hangover, and thought I'd record this for y'all.

I suck at the guitar btw.
You're my hero. :nohomo:
I feel I must do my own tribute to your version, but with metalz. Maybe we can start something here....I call the metal version, who's up for dubstep remix????

psst! My band is in the Sig. :) shitty phone vids of our most recent show coming soon(shameless plug)

-b_s- :headbang:

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
"DOUBLE RAINBOW?!!"........connection

Lol we should totally just start a chain recording. Lay a track with one instrument, then send the vid audio to another musician on here, where they lay a track, and so one, producing an MK fan album, containing no MK music. I'm thinking we could out do Rick-Rolling with this one.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Hahaha yes man! I was actually thinking how sweet itd be if we did some collabing. Your guitar, my decks,
Hell fuckin yeah dude. Pm me and ill get you my email. Send me some shit. I can pick out the keys just fine. Just let me know if its keyed in anything crazy.