What's new

The Official Cetrion Spring Cleaning Combo Guide

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
This combo guide is specifically for the Spring Cleaning variation, as I have not dabbled in the other competitive variation enough yet to shed any insight. This will be for optimal combos only. Will update as time goes by.

5/2/19- Update - Will add damage values when I get off from work. More combos to come

Starter = (F13, F23, or 21)
BF4 = Water Geyser
DB4 = Vine Grab
DF1 = Hell's Wrath (fire beam)

When all else fails, Starter, BF4 AMP, Jip1, Jip2, F13 BF4

Midscreen

Meterless- Starter, BF4

1 Bar- Starter, BF4 AMP, JIP1, JIP2, F13, BF4
1 Bar- Starter, BF4 AMP, JIP2, 212 or 213

Conversions

Mid screen BF4 AMP, Dash, JIP1, JIP2, BF4
Far to Full Screen BF4 AMP, Same Side H20 Port, 11, F13, BF4
Full screen DB4 AMP, Dash, BF4
Full screen DB4 AMP, Dash, BF4 AMP, Dash, JIP1, JIP2, F13 BF4

Corner

Meterless- Starter, DF1 (for frame advantage)

1 Bar- Starter, BF4 AMP, JIK4, 4, 21 BF4

213 Krushing Blow

213 KB, JIP2, F13, DB4 AMP, F23, BF4
213 KB, JIP2, F13, DB4 AMP, Delay, 21, MicroDash, Grab

D2 Krushing Blow

D2 KB, S1, F13, DB4 AMP, F23, BF4

Last edited:
Found out something very very disheartening yesterday about this character. There is a gap between the first hit and second hit of the wall that is about eight frames. That means people can low poke or even full combo from a stand jab

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
View attachment 14426Thank you, gonna play the shit out of her
Oh noooooo, time to delete all of everything!

Found out something very very disheartening yesterday about this character. There is a gap between the first hit and second hit of the wall that is about eight frames. That means people can low poke or even full combo from a stand jab
Yap. You must have missed when I made this vid the other day. It got crushed in a long set, so labbed it and saw it's too risky. Wall is dead.

Oh noooooo, time to delete all of everything!

Yap. You must have missed when I made this vid the other day. It got crushed in a long set, so labbed it and saw it's too risky. Wall is dead.

Since her wall won’t matter in the long run might want to start using her first variation lol. Just wish f23 was safe on block so I could at least stagger.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
First off, let me say that Spring Cleaning is one of the worst variation names NRS has ever come up with.

It costs two bars but I like the idea of getting restand pressure off of a BF4 at any point on the screen.

BF4 AMP, H2P0rt, F13~DB4 AMP, 4~DB4 AMP (215, +15 hit advantage, will frame trap into F2)

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
In the corner for KBs I’ve been using:
D2 KB S4 bf4 AMP deep j3 s4 bf4 for 421.13 damage
213 KB S4 f13 bf4 AMP deep j3 212 for 434.67

Anyone have anything better that they have?

jmt

Noob
I thought I saw full screen geyser punish amp, teleport,11, f13 geyser but I can’t get the f13 to land and I can’t find the video where I saw it.
Anyone have a clue?

Eldagrin

Add me on PS4 if you want to play some games
I thought I saw full screen geyser punish amp, teleport,11, f13 geyser but I can’t get the f13 to land and I can’t find the video where I saw it.
Anyone have a clue?
You can do Geyser AMP teleport 11, f13 Geyser, you can also do Geyser AMP, tele, dash cancel f13 f13 Geyser for 203 damage.

If I do the 11 f13 I normally do a small step forward before the 11 to get the f13 to connect.

Reactions: jmt

jmt

Noob
You can do Geyser AMP teleport 11, f13 Geyser, you can also do Geyser AMP, tele, dash cancel f13 f13 Geyser for 203 damage.

If I do the 11 f13 I normally do a small step forward before the 11 to get the f13 to connect.
Ok the walk forward part is what I was missing. Gonna try it when I get home. Thanks.

DrZmmm

Noob

Do you do f13 immediately after 11? I'm also struggling with this conversion.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
SaltShaker also helping out with my Cetrion spreadsheet whenever he gets back from Mexico for his wedding. Make sure to tell him congrats!

Midscreen starter, bf4 amp, deep jk, j2, f13 amp.
It's pretty tight but doable
How do you get the f13 to connect??! It doesn’t reach for me after j2. I’ve been doing Starterxxbf4Amp, Deep JiK, j2, f2xxbf4 instead, but it is a bit less damage

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
How do you get the f13 to connect??! It doesn’t reach for me after j2. I’ve been doing Starterxxbf4Amp, Deep JiK, j2, f2xxbf4 instead, but it is a bit less damage
dash cancel, its hella strict. I would just stick to what is comfortable to you. Idk if the little more damage is worth the effort of that input. If it's possible to do a DB4(AMP) instead of BF4 right before they hit the ground it would be able to get them into a re-stand and then 2,1,2 but I'm not actually sure if you can catch in air (but near ground) opponents with DB4. Havent tested it myself

dash cancel, its hella strict. I would just stick to what is comfortable to you. Idk if the little more damage is worth the effort of that input. If it's possible to do a DB4(AMP) instead of BF4 right before they hit the ground it would be able to get them into a re-stand and then 2,1,2 but I'm not actually sure if you can catch in air (but near ground) opponents with DB4. Havent tested it myself
I figured it out, you don’t have to do a dash cancel. The JiK has to be the deepest possible. And it works just fine.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
How do I choose 'Spring Cleaning Variation' I am stuck on step #1 I am screwed
Before going to practice mode Kustomize Cetrion and go to abilities, use a preset, and select the tournament variation with the trophy next to it

Ryotian

Noob
Thanks! I remember basic notation from IJ2. But I don't understand "JIP"

Ex: 1 Bar- Starter, BF4 AMP, JIP1, JIP2, F13, BF4

What is AMP and JIP? Does AMP == Amplify?