What's new

The new "terrible" Black Adam

Is Black Adam still good / viable?

• Total voters

REO

Undead
So I went to check out the new terrible and butchered into pieces Black Adam.

- His new "useless" regular dive kick still can't be punished by certain characters (Ares, Killer Frost, etc.) but it's useless so don't use it.
- His backdash is still one of the better ones in the game.
- His trait is still retarded. (extra damage for throw breaking / throwing, enough advantage to set up ambiguous cross-up dive kicks on BLOCK, the ultimate "GG" ender, etc.)
- His forward dash got nerfed? Sorry, I don't notice it. I guess that's just a flaw of being human.
- Low lightning is still a non-projectile, tracking, no travel time, 2.25% chip inflicting, knockdown granting, safer (than most projectiles / moves of it's kind) special attack.
- Meter burn lightning is still dumb.
- He can now end combos with b+2,3,u~2 and get ambiguous dive kick cross-up attempt on knockdown (lol he got a buff)
- He gets nearly double the damage off regular black magic up close now that he can b+3 off of it (lol he got another buff)

My heart goes out to you poor Black Adam players. Now all some of you need is a good string launcher that is advantage, mobility, damage, great wake-up, 6f d+1, counter-zoning tools, great jumping 2..... Wait, let me stop because:

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
R.E.O.: Sometimes I can never tell if you are mocking them or your being serious. Honestly he will likely still be a good character, but those who main him may just have to re-adjust to the changes that were made. Then again I don't main him, tried to learn him just couldn't get into using him.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
R.E.O.: Sometimes I can never tell if you are mocking them or your being serious. Honestly he will likely still be a good character, but those who main him may just have to re-adjust to the changes that were made. Then again I don't main him, tried to learn him just couldn't get into using him.
I think the points he posted are pretty legit.. cant see how thats mocking..

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
He is still arguably the best character in the game. This will always be a world of dictators.

Flagg

Noob
It's called making legit points in as sarcastic a tone as possible.

just got finished fighting BA im just glad his MB lighting doesnt hit me in the air anymore i could care less about everything else tbh

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
He will undoubtedly still be top 10. Maybe even top 5, but he won't be #1. Not when there are characters like Aquaman and MMH, who barely got touched, and were already arguable to 1 characters.