What's new

Combo List - Liu Kang The New and Improved Liu Kang Combo Thread

Wall anti air standing 1: 1 ex iafb×2 iafb f213xxfbf4

No bar 46 wall 113 iafb×4 f213xxfbf4

Note: only play these combos when u want unbreakables or a life lead. 2 bars for no reason is bad meter management.
check out my youtube channel "xarakamaka mkx" , loads stuff on there . ill put them on here soon . 113 iafb x5 f213 fbf4 uppercut = 50% too meterless

highest midscreen meterless found f44 fbrc 113 iafb . run f213 fbf4 uppercut = 35% (not corner carry)

highest midscreen to corner carry = f44 fbf4 mb . iafb x2 run f213 fbf4 uppercut = 42%

uppercuts can be replaced with 112 low fb for same damage and keep them in the corner

Last edited:

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
So, i found out, that ex-dd1 can be combo extender after b34 and 4. Here are Flame Fist 1 ex-bar combos on midscreen:

1) jump in + 2, b34, ex-dd1, 113, b12, f21, fbf4, bf3 - 37%;
2) jump in + 2, b34, ex-dd1, 112, fbf4, bf3 - 35%;
3) jump in + 2, 4, ex-dd1, 113, b12, f21, fbf4, bf3 - 35%.

Last edited:
@xarakamaka are u doing those IAFB with Xbox 1 pad ?? give us some tips.. that combo is looking amazing ... very nice
yes xbox one pad . and think of the iafb as one input u b f 1. not 4 seperate inputs . i think theres a section in the liu forum where i posted tips too help. but no one can do these instantly it will take practice :)

Train

Noob
guys what's the trick with F44 FBRC 113 b34 combo ? For the love of god I can't get that FBRC to connect with 113.
I am Raiden player and I can do all LRC with him, but this combo is big NO for me.
I saw God Speed was doing in on stream easy.
I spent like 20 min or so and didn't get a single combo to connect.... kinda confused

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
guys what's the trick with F44 FBRC 113 b34 combo ? For the love of god I can't get that FBRC to connect with 113.
I am Raiden player and I can do all LRC with him, but this combo is big NO for me.
I saw God Speed was doing in on stream easy.
I spent like 20 min or so and didn't get a single combo to connect.... kinda confused
I don't use this one regularly, so I was just doing some practice mode to figure it out. It seems to be a tight link, but not too terrible.

For most run cancels, you have enough time to easily react to the fireball animation starting up, cancel it, and move on to the next string. Tight links are more demanding. Here's how I do them: Rote memorization. First, Do your F44 into Fireball and hold it. Really look at the animation and see exactly when Liu starts charging up the fireball. Do this several times. I tend to use Liu's feet. When his foot lowers to a certain point, I know his fireball is about to come out. You want to time your cancel to the frame the fireball animation starts (ideally). After that you just hit the 1 of the 113 as fast as possible.

Make sure you're actually run cancelling immediately and not dash cancelling into a run. When you fail, stop for a second and try to figure out why it didn't work. Did you not cancel soon enough? Are your inputs sloppy? Did you run cancel immediately? Did Liu actually run for a bit before he started punching?

Also- small tip- if your timing is on point, Liu will cancel his fireball before it even flares up, so you'll never see the start of the fireball on the screen. You don't have to time it that perfectly for the combo to link, though. I'm just trying to give you an example of how much wiggle room you have to still hit the combo.

Last edited:
just found lius new highest damage combos ( punishers ) in dragon fire

midscreen 1 bar
s3 fb rc f44 bk mb - iafb - f213 bk - uppercut = 40%

s3 fb rc s3 bk mb - f213 bk - uppercut = 41%!

midscreen to corner carry
s3 fb rc f44 bk mb - iafb x2 - f213 bk - uppercut (112lowfb) = 43%

s3 fb rc s3 bk mb - iafbx2 - f213 bk - uppercut (112lowfb) = 44%!

corner 1 bar
s3 fb rc s3 bk mb - iafbx5 - f213 bk - uppercut = 52%

s3 is an 11 frame high but shorter range so against certain specials upclose its good . worth using for easy extra damage i think.

Last edited:
Hey guys,was messing around with FF Liu in practice and I found a pretty neat corner combo(I hope i found it,if it was posted before,I apologize)

112 ~ ex wp ~ ex fb , 1 , 1 , f213 ~ wp ~ fb(43% or 44% without buff forgot how much exactly , 60% buff active)

Last edited:

Black Chapters

Legend of Legaia Main
Hey guys,was messing around with FF Liu in practice and I found a pretty neat corner combo(I hope i found it,if it was posted before,I apologize)

112 ~ ex wp ~ ex fb , 1 , 1 , f213 ~ wp ~ fb(43% or 44% without buff forgot how much exactly , 60% buff active)

That's an odd way to do that

but its not universal

@Derptile all of my combos that I found from 2/3 months ago finally here in dragons fire please update in OP :)
Combos difficulty vary , some hard and some godlike difficulty for the advanced Liu Kang combo hitters. I'll add annotations

Dragons Fire
61% 113 iafb x 4 - ex iafb x 3 - f213 - fk
Difficulty ultra godlike

50% METERLESS difficulty godlike
113 - iafb x5 - f213 - bk - uppercut

59% full screen 1 bar difficulty godlike
Ex iafb / jump forward or back ex fb - run 113 iafb x5 - f213 - bk - uppercut

59% full screen 2 bars difficulty hard
Ex iafb / jump forward or back ex fb - run - f44 - bk - iafb x 5 - f213 - bk - uppercut

63% X-ray combo difficulty hard
Jk fb - iafb x3 - f213 X-ray

48% meterless difficulty hard
Njp - iafb x 5 - f213 bk uppercut

INTERACTABLE combos difficulty semi hard
Marketplace canope bounce 60% 3 bars
Bounce - ex fb - iafb - ex iafb x 2 - run f213 - bk - uppercut

46% 1 bar marketplace difficulty medium
Bounce - ex fb - iafb x 2 - run f213 - bk - uppercut

38% 3 bars kove swing difficulty hard
Kove swing - ex iafb x 3 - low fb

37% 2bars kove swing difficulty hard
Kove swing - ex iafb x 2 - run f213 - bk

36% 1 bar kove swing difficulty easy
Crossover jk ex fb - kove swing - f213 - bk

31% 1 bar difficulty semi hard
Kove swing - ex iafb - run f213 - bk - uppercut

I have quite a lot more combos but I was a noob at iafbs when I made a lot of my combos so a lot I can get more damage so will post more soon, I have a lot more flame fist combos to post so keep tuned. YouTube channel "xarakamaka mkx"

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
@xarakamaka Good shit lol.

Though most of the stuff you posted though is situational and is pretty hard. Is it alright if I make a little section specifically for you at the bottom of the OP? It would look odd having the basic BnBs next to your combos with 5x IAFBs lol.

@xarakamaka Good shit lol.

Though most of the stuff you posted though is situational and is pretty hard. Is it alright if I make a little section specifically for you at the bottom of the OP? It would look odd having the basic BnBs next to your combos with 5x IAFBs lol.
Yeh sounds good , I got a load more too add yet that are coming and ones never seen before

Liu kangs new highest meterless corner combo in dragons fire 53% difficulty hard
Jk fb - iafb x 4 - f213 - bk - uppercut

New highest 3 bar combo found 65% difficulty hard
Jk fb - iafb x 3 - ex iafb x 3 - uppercut

Last edited:
Flame fist !!!

Liu kangs highest damage combos found by xarakamaka 2/3 months old but still work, enjoy (all combos are with buff on)

80%! Combo difficulty next to impossible (very unlikely to hit low fb the iafb both on hit in a real game but is still highest combo netherless I posted the same combo below with the realistic starter)
low fb - iafb - run 113 - iafb x 4 - f213 - X-ray

73% as above difficulty hard
113 - iafb x 4 - f213 - X-ray

NEW 77% combo
Jk fb - iafb x 3 - f213 - X-ray difficulty hard

70% X-ray from njp difficulty medium
Njp - iafb x 4 - f213 - X-ray

Another 70% X-ray difficulty semi hard
Jk fb - iafb x 3 - f213 - X-ray

69% full screen meterless (62% without the low fb - iafb starter) difficulty hard
Low fb - iafb - run - 113 - iafb x 4 - f213 - wp low fb

65% meterless difficulty hard
Njp - iafb x 5 - f213 - wp - uppercut

63% meterless difficulty hard
113 - iafb x 4 - f213 - wp - fb

ANTIAIRS

61% X-ray combo difficulty hard
S1 - iafb x 2 - b12 - X-ray

47% meterless difficulty hard
S1 - iafb x 2 - b12 - wp low fb

CORNER

70% X-ray combo difficulty hard
S1 - iafb x 3 - f213 - X-ray

64% meterless difficulty hard
S1 - iafb x 4 - f213- wp low fb

INTERACTABLES

48% Kove swing difficulty easy
Crossover jk fb - Kove swing - run - b12 - X-ray

24% , 29% , 39% Kove swing difficulty beginners

Kove swing - run - b12 - wp low fb = 24% no buff 29% with buff
Kove swing - run - b12 - X-ray

@Derptile , I still got a lot too come but that's enough from me for one day for me lol :D

Percimon

Sky above, Voice within
Dualist combos:

Inputs:
1. b12, dd1, 113, b34, f44, fbf4, f213, db3 (until 1st charge) - 35% + increased damage;
2. 112, dd1, f44, fbf4, db3 (until 1st charge) - 24% + increased damage;
3. 4, dd1, 113, b34, f44, db3 (until 1st charge) - 28% + increased damage;
4. 112, dd1, f213, ex-bf1, 11, f213, fbf4, d2 - 43%;
5. 112, dd1, f213, ex-bf1, f213, fbf4, f213, bf2 - 43%.