What's new

The most abysmal MK Kharacters in the series

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I hate Sheeva in MK3 but always thought she was sexy, don't ask me why.
Lol! Most of my hate stems from her introduction. I remember thinking "who the hell is this fake female Goro?!" and then never liking her design or gameplay ever lol.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I like just about all MK characters but there are a few I don't like...

Jarek - A lame Kano rip off, they should have just used Kano instead lol

Dairou - Something about his large forehead and hair remind of some kind of Lord Of The Rings thing, like a weird dward/elf and I hate him. Probably my least favorite MK character of all time.

Darrius - He just seemed really uninspired, ok design, but a really lacking and basic move set lol

Hotaru - I honestly don't even know why I don't like him, but I remember absolutely hating him back in the day for some reason, so anytime I see his name, I get a little salty, and idk why lol maybe because I am team Havik so therefore f*** Hotaru

Mavado - I am a Kabal fan, I don't think I need to elaborate lol

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
In his defense I will say he was born like a Jean Claude Van Damme copy, he even dress like him in the movie BloodSport, he was awesome in MK1.
Everyone in MK1 was inspired by actors and certain movie characters, its what made Mortal Kombat (alongside with the gore) so popular :D

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
Liu Kang: obligatory Bruce lee clone (klone) in Mortal Kombat (i always liked Lao more)

Rain: why ?!.... i don't know.... boring...

Jade: Kitana's assistant... lel

Smoke: they ran out of ideas for ninjas, then they put Sektor, and Scorpion moves in this idiot.... broken.... and also boring....

**Honorable mention**

Kung Jin

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
That dude doesn't know what he's talking about, Goro is awesome as shit.
Goro is probably the most unique character in MK. People like to say that they like unique and original stuff, but they really don''t. I mean, just look how popular are the pallet swapped ninjas.

TamedLizard

Buff George
In my eyes, Bo is a successful character.

Ultimately, whether you hate him or love him, you KNOW who he is. He left an impression on people. He got people talking and kept people talking about him even to this day. And not many characters from the 3D era can boast of such.

After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
All of the characters introduced in Deadly Alliance/Deception/Armageddon except for Havik, Ashrah, Kenshi (though he is overrated) and Drahaim.

In my eyes, Bo is a successful character.

Ultimately, whether you hate him or love him, you KNOW who he is. He left an impression on people. He got people talking and kept people talking about him even to this day. And not many characters from the 3D era can boast of such.
Well I totally forgot about him until people on TYM started clamoring on about him (maybe I just blocked him from my mind as a defense mechanism over that atrocity). I even remembered Nitara before him...

Why NRS dont make an WHITE NINJA with Wind Powers ? they hate Fujin , so make an White Ninja and stop with this bullshit of take Fujin way.
That looks like a Backstreet Boy.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
There are quite a few I despise,

Hsu Hao
Kai
Meat
Blaze
Mokap
Dairou
Ashrah (kinda)
Darrius
Kira
Kobra (just a shit character)
Daegon
Taven
Jaqui
Takeda (pretty much only don't like his outfit or voice actor)

For the roster size I think that's pretty good.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Movado
Stryker
Kobra
Quan
Scorpion
Dairou
Kai
Taven
Jarek
Post MK3 Sonya and Johnny