What's new

The most abysmal MK Kharacters in the series

xZoro

War God.
Mavado, If that sack of shit hasnt been mentioned
Moloch, Usesless fat ogre prick.
K/Chameleon. Get original you fuckers
Kenshi. Not even mad about this one, he just looks like keanu reeves
Mileena. Because 1 Tarkatan, and 1 kitana wasnt enough they fused.

And most of all....
The worst character design just has to be Stryker.
So. Fucking. Lame.

TamedLizard

Buff George
Well I totally forgot about him until people on TYM started clamoring on about him (maybe I just blocked him from my mind as a defense mechanism over that atrocity). I even remembered Nitara before him...
To be fair though, this is only TYM. A website dedicated to the competitive players of NRS games...which Bo hasn't had the chance to be in and shine in...until now.

Ayye I ain't mad at Nitara. I still think they should have given Skarlet's powers to Nitara so she could be revamped.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Every shaolin ever
Jarek
Scorpion
Hsu Hao
Ermac (I'm sorry but fuck him as a character)
Baraka
Jacqui

ErMac333

Noob
I'm not gonna comment on joke kharacters Mokap and Meat, so aside from these, ones I think are pretty bad and would take some GOOD redesigning to get in shape are:

Stryker
Jarek
Mavado
Hsu Hao
Kira
Kobra
Hotaru
Dairou
Darrius
Taven
Daegon
Blaze

Slymind

Noob
I'm positive they could revamp every 3d era characters to make them very cool...except maybe Mokap which was supposed to be a joke as far as i know.

FluffyKittenPops

#ONTHERISE
Liu Kang: obligatory Bruce lee clone (klone) in Mortal Kombat (i always liked Lao more)

Rain: why ?!.... i don't know.... boring...

Jade: Kitana's assistant... lel

Smoke: they ran out of ideas for ninjas, then they put Sektor, and Scorpion moves in this idiot.... broken.... and also boring....

**Honorable mention**

Kung Jin
Rain is great! :coffee:

N00B

Noob
cassie
jacqui
takeda
dvora
kitana
mileena
tanya
sindel
baraka
cyber sub zero
mokap
hsu hao
kobra
kira
nitara
meat
li mei
ashra
bo rai cho
mavado
darrius
dairou
daegon
taven
zombie liu kang
blaze
jarek
cyber smoke

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This whole thread was MK fans shitting on MK. I have a likeness for pretty much every MK character (There is a few exceptions). It makes me sad how often I see people mention Jacqui. I love Jacqui :(. I know I am commenting on a 2 month old thread but eh whatever.