What's new

The more I see of it the more I see Injustice (READ OP)

So do you even notice it?

• WHAT?

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • I noticed, but doesn't really bother me

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • I noticed it and NRS should fix that if they can

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I. Don't. Care.

I'm going to enjoy the game. That's all that matters.
No, that's not how it works Eldriken.

You have to nitpick stupid shit that won't matter in the long run, then make a useless thread about it even though there have already been plenty of useless threads complaining about it already.

You have to be noticeably upset about something, hoping that if there are people who have the same shitty opinions, they can all jump into your thread and give you likes and agreeing comments, boosting your e-peen and making you feel relevant.

Don't you know the rules around here?

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That's because it is like MK.

I honestly and truly believe that if they made MK10 right after MK9 instead of Injustice, the NRS fighting mechanics and systems would have still gone in the same direction.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Lol can't believe OP just realized that. The instant I heard "interactables", I know there were going to be some Injustice elements.

The game isn't even close to ready. No point in judging right now until it comes out.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Sometimes I visit this site to see if any casuals are going on around me. I then stumble upon threads like this and stay away for awhile. I clearly could have refrained from clicking on this thread but I did and now you will hear me cry...stop whining; seriously. The game is like a year away. What is your pontification helping? Thanks for driving me away.
Miss you Mace!

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I heard from RIP's impressions of the E3 demo that it depends on the special move. Some work like MK9 and some work like Injustice.
Well, some IGAU moves were working effectively lile MK ones, meaning that you had to commit to burning meter in the very beginning of the move. I don't mind if both approaches are used again if needed.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
......What do you expect they even said there will be bits of Injustice in gameplay...Come on man we already been through all this . I'd wait until the game is 100% done before we start to complain and smh
This kommunity kries kries kries until it gets what it wants. Ya want some fries with yo kries?