What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
Not sure if this counts as a bug, but:

I didn't try it with every character but it seems like it might only work with females.

Hello!
Site looks pretty cool, but I was wondering if anyone could provide assistance with a bug I am experiencing?

For some reason all the sound, dialog etc seems to work perfectly fine in everything but the Fight Intros.
When the fight intros start, the talking between the characters is really muffled-- quiet, to being pretty much so quiet you cant even hear it.

This is with the default audio options and so I then experimented with the audio sliders. When I put all the other sliders down except Sound effects and Dialog. I ended up being able to hear people but their voice are still really muffled, certain characters I could hear better but not really decently and it depends on the stage-- sometimes with improvement yet still very quiet and muffled. As if they are being over crowded into being quieter. This is on the PS4 and pre-ordered.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks to people reading or any people that provide it!

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
I wish I'd come here first since I'm getting that digital PS4 error too. Now I'm just waiting for my game to redownload. I don't mind too much if I lost all my data (except for Faction Points - that would suck). Needs to be fixed though!!!
I also deleted and re-installed my game before coming to this thread, but didn't lose any of my progress from what I can tell. As long as you didn't specifically delete game save data, I think you will be fine.

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone could provide assistance with a bug I am experiencing?

For some reason all the sound, dialog etc seems to work perfectly fine in everything but the Fight Intros.
When the fight intros start, the talking between the characters is really muffled-- quiet, to being pretty much so quiet you cant even hear it.

This is with the default audio options and so I then experimented with the audio sliders. When I put all the other sliders down except Sound effects and Dialog. I ended up being able to hear people but their voice are still really muffled, certain characters I could hear better but not really decently and it depends on the stage-- sometimes with improvement yet still very quiet and muffled. As if they are being over crowded into being quieter. This is on the PS4 and pre-ordered and pretty much from as soon as I was started playing.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks to people reading or any people that provide it!

PS4

I'm having an issue of the the game not letting me play online. Every time I choose online I get the message "Matchmaking Unavailable". I don't know what the problem could be. Everything else in the game works fine.I've re-installed the game multiple times and nothing changes. I'm sure it's not my type of connection or router because my roommate and I play on the same connection except he plays on Xbox one. Anyone else with this problem?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
PS4

I'm having an issue of the the game not letting me play online. Every time I choose online I get the message "Matchmaking Unavailable". I don't know what the problem could be. Everything else in the game works fine.I've re-installed the game multiple times and nothing changes. I'm sure it's not my type of connection or router because my roommate and I play on the same connection except he plays on Xbox one. Anyone else with this problem?
are you able to play other online games on your ps4?
your connection might be too slow

PS4 digital version
Tried to download the samurai skin pack that is on PSN and once it was installed got the CE-34878 error. PS support (they are totally fucking useless) told me to reinstall. I really wish I would came here first.

Edit: I cant believe how incompetent PS support is. Do they literally pay people to search their own forums to read you verbatim what the error message description suggestions are?

Last edited:

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
So any word on when they're fixing the ps4 version? I haven't been able to play it at all today because of that error. I have the Xbone version as well and don't want to have to do tricks to get it working on PS4.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
PLEASE READ BEFORE REINSTALLING MORTSL KOMBAT X ON PS4 IF YOU ARE GETTING CRASHES ANDERROR CODES ON LAUNCH OF THE GAME:

I am almost certain it has something to do with the update. When I deleted my digital version and installed my disc version it had to do the update again. I started up the game and it didn't crash. As soon as the update was done and installed it crashed. So, for everyone that is having the ps4 crash bug, here is what you can do to bypass it until they fix it.

1. Do not try reinstalling because it won't help
2. Goto settings>network>uncheck the box that says "connect to the internet"
3. Launch the game
4. When at the main menu go back to settings > network > check the box that says "connect to internet"
5. Go back to game

You will be able to play anything in the game even onlineand it will bypass the bug.

If you do decide to reinstall the game please make sure you do a backup of your saves so you don't lose progress. You can do such by going to system data management and upload saves to the cloud server. You shouldn't lose saves even if you don't do this, but to play it safe you should do this.

Im going keep am eye out and keep this updated as I get any info.
Lol looks like I lost all my saves... What a fucking joke, I spent hours playing the damn computer for fucking coins.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Lol 15GB it's like half of the game. I knew it was broke, but THAT broke? :eek:
No kidding, I'm still downloading it. According to the official statement this patch is meant to fix this:

• Optimized shaders to improve graphics performance
  • Fixed an issue to prevent replays from using up too much hard drive storage space
And it will give 10.000 free Krypt Koin as a "thank you for your patience". I appreciate this but... Krypt Koins are far from being a proper compensation (besides the fact that some chests costs around 5000 koins or more).

Anyway, there's a lot more of stuff to fix, so expect more patches like this. Nice, we are testers without payment!

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
On the ps4, sometimes it takes me a whole 5 minutes to connect to the online portion of the game. Also while it's connecting it sometimes freezes on the reading stats part or says cannot connect online even though my internet is working fine. When I do finally connect I can't send invites to people because it says matchmaking is unavailable or they cannot join my games as it says session is non available.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
Weird bug on PS4 today. Went to play a friend in a private match online and he froze me with an ice ball mid air, when he went to kick me out of it, the game froze and we got disconnected. We came back, I got frozen mid air by an ice clone. He went to njp me out of it and the game froze and we got disconnected. This happened SIX more times. If I was on the ground and frozen, No problem. We could play all we wanted as long as he didn't try to break me out of being frozen in mid air. I'm sure it's not prevalent or anything, but it was still really strange.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Remember the random Directx error I mentioned before? Well, after the 15GB patch is back!

Nice job. I'll see what I can do.

AniMoney

GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI
Just finished downloading the 15GB patch on PC. The game crashes out back to my desktop now after I select characters. Menus all work fine but I can't even enter training mode. It just crashes the whole game.

Also the game was running fine for me BEFORE the patch. Goddammit man this is horseshit.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Also the game was running fine for me BEFORE the patch. Goddammit man this is horseshit.

That's it. Before patch I could at least play every map, and now Dead Woods looks like pixels everywhere and it will crash. This patch made game far worse then it was. WTF! It was supposed to fix things not break them even more. :mad:

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
I use keyboard to play MKX, and a controller for my friends, in test your might or kustom kombat section, between 2 player, I cant press left or right after selecting the modifier, so I always ended up selecting modifier for both player.

and also I can't rotate the costume preview 3d models, using keyboard at all.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Update for some Radeon graphic card users, who might have problems with stability after patch: if you download Amd graphic card driver v. 14.9 it will fix most of the problems (Dead Wood map including).

Patch fixed nothing for me. I still have a very hard time getting into the game, and then a hard time getting any game mode to load without crashing. Funny enough when it actually loads, I get perfect performance.