What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Can you tell me which fatality and brutality you've done to get the playback data does not agree message? ty
After testing, this happens only with online matches; offline there is no issue.

I tested online matches with a majority of different characters and brutals / finishers and they all result in the given error.

kantboy-2

Ripper
@16 Bit

1P Test Your Luck is bugged.

Did 500 matches just for the heck of it; no Goro or Kombat Pack characters appeared as opponents. Reptile always appeared with his Tournament skin.

If you pause during Alien's X-ray during his tail stabs they will go mute until the end of that animation.

Like post #612 said;
Using Ermac's hover in all variations seems to permanently leave the camera zoomed out until the end of the match; Practice, Single Fight, Towers.

If you set the game to one round and 30 second matches and let it go to attraction matches, the timer will count down and one of the characters will do his winning pose.

Xbox One.

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I was in practice mode and went to set Smoke to reversal Smoke Phase Away and it was titled in the reversal section as "BUG_ME". Just in case it's important: player 1 was Triborg, player 2 was D'vorah and I was controlling player 2.

Quite hilarious since I was using D'vorah, haha.

evolution07

Just won an online ranked match and the game quit with the error "CE-34878-0" once the match ended. A brutality was performed with the hammer in Quan Chi's fortress.

Did another online ranked match and performed a pit fatality with no issue.

flappysamyhamy

EMPEROR FLAPPY / EGGPLANT
Also the "Simulated latency" is way too laggy and isn't even like the online at all. Good luck turning it off as well, so frustrating having your game stuck with latency and have it randomly turn off and on in random intervals. Wtf!

So I don't know if anyone else experienced this issue, but after sometime of playing ranked matches, my controller inputs seem to randomly go back to default controls, but when I check my wireless controller options in menu, its still set to my custom inputs :/

flappysamyhamy

EMPEROR FLAPPY / EGGPLANT
So I don't know if anyone else experienced this issue, but after sometime of playing ranked matches, my controller inputs seem to randomly go back to default controls, but when I check my wireless controller options in menu, its still set to my custom inputs :/
Sometimes my controls revert if I pause mid match.

f24

Don't F*** with a God
anyone else have the problem of everyone having 420000 something ping? I cant challenge players because of it, but it seems like it works fine if I'm challenged.

evolution07

Sometimes my controls revert if I pause mid match.
To both of you, it only happens if you go into the pause / move list during the match and corrects itself when the entire match ends. I'm not sure what causes this but it was a bug leftover from the beta that carried over to the main game. I informed Paulo and 16 bit about it. I'm sure they're working on a fix.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Anyone else had an issue when playing Shinnok with Cyrax in the final battle and the game freezes and crashes?

evolution07

I've been having a lot of games ending due to a desync or game crash. It really sucks this keeps happening. It happens randomly during the match or after a brutality. This is all online.

Siontis

Noob
[QUcrashesE="evolution07, post: 2052960, member: 44410"]I've been having a lot of games ending due to a desync or game crash. It really sucks this keeps happening. It happens randomly during the match or after a brutality. This is all online.[/QUOTE]
It crashes offline too, during any classic tower after a finisher or randomly.

When the patch first came out, online was great. In the past few days however, I've had so many game desyncs and crazy lag spikes.

evolution07

When the patch first came out, online was great. In the past few days however, I've had so many game desyncs and crazy lag spikes.
Yes. A friend of mine and I played the beta together and our games were perfect. Just the other day we couldn't play at all, like spikes the entire time so we just gave up. It's been doing this with other random people. I was in a KOTH last night and got booted. I was mad because it was a great room with folks talking live on mic and enjoying each person that played. The random desyncs are just bizarre. Hope it's fixed.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
So I noticed a potential bug that I can't explain away. I've been able to inconsistently recreate a situation where one hit breaks an armored wakeup from the practice AI set to auto wakeup. First noticed it with Tremor's EX Stone Punch but it happened against Bo Rai's Bump & Dump. Video's show it happening. Edit: This is all post patch last two videos are post hotfix.

In every video when the armor breaks it's the opponent's life bar draining and they die. That still happens in training mode.

Kogia

Noob
My stats seem to have stopped updating, is there anything I can do to try and get them working again?

My characters use stats are definitely no longer updating, since XL I've been using Triborg a lot online and it's been stuck at 42 matches for over a week now.

I've also been trying to get the annoying Invasion Boss trophy and I've just realised the damage there hasn't gone up since February's Rain Invasion Boss (2 or 3 bosses ago) and it still says he was the last one I fought.

I think there's a few other things that have stopped updating too.

Kogia

Noob
PS4
Invasion Boss & Online Stats

My stats seem to have stopped updating, is there anything I can do to try and get them working again?

My character use stats are definitely no longer updating, since XL I've been using Triborg a lot online and it's been stuck at 42 matches for over a week now.

I've also been trying to get the annoying Invasion Boss trophy and I've just realised the damage there hasn't gone up since February's Rain Invasion Boss (2 or 3 bosses ago) and it still says he was the last one I fought.

I think there's a few other things that have stopped updating too.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
it only happened once but my stats got reset for some reason. I remember trying to get the noob saibot card in ranked but my score reset around 400. Only my ranked score reset, not player matches