What's new

The MKX at Combo Breaker 2015 Hype and Updates Thread

if justin's still in that means he beat dink in losers =(

also means slayer beat glass sword which isnt a huge surprise

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I think people dislike his personality. He comes across as quite disrespectful sometimes and was even t-bagging in a few matches earlier when he was winning. It's like come on dude, really? We get it, you're good, no need to act like a douche while you win. I dunno, some people might be cool with it and that's fine but I'm sure other players find that type of thing humiliating and annoying. There's no need for it, especially in pools against random players.

Still though you can't not admire the guy's gameplay.
That's where his age comes in. I can assure you, him coming from online he'd do the same to all of us when we used to play him regularly. I personally wish he'd not t-bag his opponent unless they said something to him or the situation called for it, but Sonic does it to break you mentally and to get the most enjoyment that he can out of a win. He kinda likes being a villain slightly, though I will say I don't see him T-bag in other games he plays in tournaments, just MK. Maybe because of how the scene perceives him. I do know he loves making people look free in this scene from what he's told me.

virtiqaL

Noob
lol whats with the sonic fox hate. I like dizzy so thats why I wanted him to win but I dont hate sonic fox lol, its a damn kid leave the kid alone...
I respect the kid's skill.

I don't quite understand the need for dressing up like a gay attention-whoring furry for every tournament, though.

That's where his age comes in. I can assure you, him coming from online he'd do the same to all of us when we used to play him regularly. I personally wish he'd not t-bag his opponent unless they said something to him or the situation called for it, but Sonic does it to break you mentally and to get the most enjoyment that he can out of a win. He kinda likes being a villain slightly, though I will say I don't see him T-bag in other games he plays in tournaments, just MK. Maybe because of how the scene perceives him. I do know he loves making people look free in this scene from what he's told me.
I don't understand why anyone would care about that kind of stuff. It's flipping video games, not golf where you have to turn yourself in for rule breaks and wear nice clothes or you aren't allowed in the club. Video games aren't "the gentleman's sport". They're video games. Talk trash, tbag, whatever, as long as it's not cheating I don't care.