What's new

Match Footage The Max Appreciation Thread

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Well that's what happens when you play 8 characters. PPJ just has to train up his Zat and run sets with Max so they can learn the match together.
Exactly. Nothing against PPJ at all, he's an exceptional player, just he had no idea what he was doing there.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Congratulations emperor max.may you continue to morph into 16 bit via the mrs doubtfire bodysuit and fool the community that you are actually two different people.most of all enjoy yourself.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Surprised Doombawkz hasn't made this already.
Why would I? @GGA Max is a good Bane, I tell him that enough as it is. Hell I even go to HIM for Bane advice from time to time.
Still, I wouldn't waste a topic on it. Props to the guy, so on and so forth and he is the Bane of the universe, but he knows it.

He doesn't need the ego he deserves to have.
He just needs more venom, and maybe a bit of MU knowledge.

It makes me a bit worried that he has half a list marked, but the other half is unknown.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Lol, No, I mainly bitch to my girlfriend in which she proceeds to not give a single Damn or as of recently tells me to stop being Free... -_-
Mine still taunts me for getting 5-0d by Trepound in the hotel.

He doesn't need the ego he deserves to have.
He just needs more venom, and maybe a bit of MU knowledge.

It makes me a bit worried that he has half a list marked, but the other half is unknown.
That incomplete meta :DOGE

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Its true, tre did eliminate me from FR in MK.

We have only played once since, kit injustice casuals. Things went better. My salt over FR is gone.

This is supposed to be a max/bane thread, not a "salty jack" thread.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Its true, tre did eliminate me from FR in MK.

We have only played once since, kit injustice casuals. Things went better. My salt over FR is gone.

This is supposed to be a max/bane thread, not a "salty jack" thread.
Alright, lets get this Bane Hate Thread Max Appreciation Thread back on topic.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
good thread, Bane would still be considered a mid to low tier character if not for Max's dedication to Bane and his offline support. The Bane community <3s you max! CONGRATS!
Yeah has nothing to do with the 7 buff patches, hundreds of hours of dedicated banes hunting tech and tactics, the original Bane messiah @PND_Mustard ...

No, no, it's totally all Max. The rest of us were just sitting here tossing our salads.

RIF

Noob
Yeah has nothing to do with the 7 buff patches, hundreds of hours of dedicated banes hunting tech and tactics, the original Bane messiah @PND_Mustard ...

No, no, it's totally all Max. The rest of us were just sitting here tossing our salads.

Why are you upset about his comment?

A character is not born from a single person. However, the person in the community with the best performance(s) with that character will become synonymous with them. (Wound Cowboy, 16 Bit, etc)

Everyone knows you've dedicated time and energy to developing the character. Others have contributed tech and tactics as well. While I agree with your previous post that this thread dedicated to fellating Max is completely unnecessary, the point about him being the most accomplished Bane is inarguable.