What's new

Match Footage The Max Appreciation Thread

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Surprised Doombawkz hasn't made this already. This is a thread for all things Max. Whether it be videos, comments, suggestions, or words of encouragement, leave it here for the Bane of the Universe! I'll be using this post for match footage. If you're struggling with a matchup and have a specific character request, let me know and I'll leave it in the OP. The rest must learn from the best!

GGA Max

Updated 2/16/14

5-5
Batman
Shazam
Harley Quinn
Martian Manhunter

Winning
Aquaman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Lobo
Raven
Solomon Grundy
Wonderwoman

Losing
Scorpion

?????? (need to be further played and examined)
Ares
Batgirl
Flash
Joker
Killer Frost
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Sinestro
Superman
Zatanna (I know this is like 1-9 or something online, but I'm not convinced offline, same goes for Ares)
Zod

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
@GGA Max GRR seemed to play the Zatanna matchup pretty well against PPJ:

8 minute 40 second mark.

Run some long sets with him and see how it goes.

Updated 2/16/14

5-5
Batman
Shazam
Harley Quinn
Martian Manhunter

Winning
Aquaman
Black Adam
Catwoman
Cyborg
Deathstroke
Doomsday
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Hawkgirl
Lobo
Raven
Solomon Grundy
Wonderwoman

Losing
Scorpion

?????? (need to be further played and examined)
Ares
Batgirl
Flash
Joker
Killer Frost
Lex Luthor
Nightwing
Sinestro
Superman
Zatanna (I know this is like 1-9 or something offline, but I'm not convinced offline, same goes for Ares)
Zod
Max can you release a GBS players who complain about Bane tier list?

GGA Max

8 minute 40 second mark.

Yeah, it definitely needs to be fleshed out way more. Here it looks even, but I doubt anyone knows it at a high level.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
The MU with me vs bane salt still needs to be explored. I could be higher up on the tier list.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I accept my salt rating. By maxs own admission, I know an absolute fuck load about the Bane MUs. I feel qualified to be salty.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

8 minute 40 second mark.

PPJ isn't playing the MU anywhere near right there. He punishes charge with MB ring toss when he could punish with MB trance for 31% + a reset. He also doesn't utilise trait for meter gain on Bane's cool down, teleports in randomly for no reason, goes for her slow as fuck b2 instead of armouring an f3, doesn't use any of her resets etc. Tbh, I don't think he had any idea what to do. This is not a good example of the Bane vs. Zatanna MU.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
PPJ isn't playing the MU anywhere near right there. He punishes charge with MB ring toss when he could punish with MB trance for 31% + a reset. He also doesn't utilise trait for meter gain on Bane's cool down, teleports in randomly for no reason, goes for her slow as fuck b2 instead of armouring an f3, doesn't use any of her resets etc. Tbh, I don't think he had any idea what to do. This is not a good example of the Bane vs. Zatanna MU.
Well that's what happens when you play 8 characters. PPJ just has to train up his Zat and run sets with Max so they can learn the match together.