What's new

Match Footage The Max Appreciation Thread

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
well make sure u clean up after yourself when ur done
I'll make a salad...
AND EAT IT!

Why are you upset about his comment?

A character is not born from a single person. However, the person in the community with the best performance(s) with that character will become synonymous with them. (Wound Cowboy, 16 Bit, etc)

Everyone knows you've dedicated time and energy to developing the character. Others have contributed tech and tactics as well. While I agree with your previous post that this thread dedicated to fellating Max is completely unnecessary, the point about him being the most accomplished Bane is inarguable.
I don't actually care. I'm just blowing smoke on purpose, yeah I know Max is the top Bane. He honestly deserves a topic just for him, but for the sake of it I'm being disgruntled because I'm playing heel. I plan on challenging Max to a Venom Match at Final Round this march, so might as well start some tension.

Hear that @GGA Max ? I'm coming for your venom.

Be ready, the beast is unleashed.

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I'll make a salad...
AND EAT IT!

I don't actually care. I'm just blowing smoke on purpose, yeah I know Max is the top Bane. He honestly deserves a topic just for him, but for the sake of it I'm being disgruntled because I'm playing heel. I plan on challenging Max to a Venom Match at Final Round this march, so might as well start some tension.
If you aren't a Pug in real life, I will be disappointed.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
I don't see anything wrong with a thread like this, really it's no different to the normal "congrats XX" threads that get made in the character forums after someone wins.

Max has put crazy dedication into Bane, and has had the best results out of any of us with him, deserves the props, and a trip to rehab.