What's new

The Los Angeles Lakers Thread

You should be. 15 more free throws and you still lose by 9 points. Oh and dont forgot Ray Ray Rrrrrrrapin that "D". Its over now. say your prayers the series even comes back to LA.
Free throws are part of the game, so it dont matter who shot more or less. The point is LA lost fair n square. LA will bring back the series to LA, the series is tied, dont act like the Celtics are up 3-1 or something. LA has gone thru this before so it's no time to panic.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Free throws are part of the game, so it dont matter who shot more or less. The point is LA lost fair n square. LA will bring back the series to LA, the series is tied, dont act like the Celtics are up 3-1 or something. LA has gone thru this before so it's no time to panic.
THE BLACK MAMBA!

AND NEVER FORGET THAT!

No surprise to real laker fans. If you werent as confident as they were (if you saw the post game conferences) after they lost game 5 and honestly didnt know it would be lopsided going back, then you must not watch the Lakers very much.

Artest is key, as Ariza was last year. When one guy plays good, it opens the doors for a lot of other players. Farmar and Brown are also better on Rondo imo. Fisher is actually better on Nate, though dont quote me for sure on that.

The Lakers are gonna have to adjust to a long free agency this summer around the league. And as a Laker fan, i promise you: CHRIS BOSH WILL BE A LAKER.

Now as for Game 7 we'll see. It should be no different than Game 6. The problem now is the Lakers are forced to watch unuseable tape from Game 6 because Boston could of just been playing for a Game 7, where as the Celtics have tons of new tape of the Lakers at home from Game 6 to really make a lot of nice adjustments, plus get Ray Allen back into his 3 point game (or whoever else). Anything can happen.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
No surprise to real laker fans. If you werent as confident as they were (if you saw the post game conferences) after they lost game 5 and honestly didnt know it would be lopsided going back, then you must not watch the Lakers very much.

Artest is key, as Ariza was last year. When one guy plays good, it opens the doors for a lot of other players. Farmar and Brown are also better on Rondo imo. Fisher is actually better on Nate, though dont quote me for sure on that.

The Lakers are gonna have to adjust to a long free agency this summer around the league. And as a Laker fan, i promise you: CHRIS BOSH WILL BE A LAKER.

Now as for Game 7 we'll see. It should be no different than Game 6. The problem now is the Lakers are forced to watch unuseable tape from Game 6 because Boston could of just been playing for a Game 7, where as the Celtics have tons of new tape of the Lakers at home from Game 6 to really make a lot of nice adjustments, plus get Ray Allen back into his 3 point game (or whoever else). Anything can happen.
I completely agree.

BRING CHRIS BOSH TO LA, BABY!

Sorry to say, i think we're gonna lose tomorrow.

They should watch a lot of tape from game 2. All im sayin.

Interesting end to the series. Lakers just prove to me that they need homecourt to win a championship. While im happy they won, i still want to see major improvements on that team.

I wont go into the long list of improvements they need to make. But they are just simply very lucky that IMO the best shooter whos ever played: Ray Allen, had a bad night. Just look at game 3. Theres a difference between a team playing good and one guy playing bad.

Nonetheless, congrats to my favorite team. The Lakers.

The Lakers will no doubt upgrade this offseason. Mitch Kupchak is a god, but I would not let Bynum go just to bring in Bosh, you cant teach size. Drew just needs to stay healthy, plus were 2 times champs with this lineup. I would much rather bring in Kevin Durant!

Interesting end to the series. Lakers just prove to me that they need homecourt to win a championship. While im happy they won, i still want to see major improvements on that team.

I wont go into the long list of improvements they need to make. But they are just simply very lucky that IMO the best shooter whos ever played: Ray Allen, had a bad night. Just look at game 3. Theres a difference between a team playing good and one guy playing bad.

Nonetheless, congrats to my favorite team. The Lakers.
Do you really think homecourt matters to these teams?Both teams won on the road.

I dont know what you mean by lucky. You dont get lucky in a 7 game series.