Votes: 25 34.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Its just my opinion. I don't have very much cw experience and thats why I said possibly. It could be 7-3 ww or anything inbetween but in my limited experience I found the mu difilficult. What are you all ww experts now? Jeez

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
It is but Injustice and SF are very similar when it comes to trip guard and whiffed air normals.
so if u whiff an air normal theres a few frames where u can be punished while landing on the ground in this game too?? but then what about them safe jumpin's used in oki? u know where u get a hard knock down and do a jump in attack that would hit them if they get up, but recover in time to block if they wake up. I remember reading that in the DS forums. So this has me confused.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
so if u whiff an air normal theres a few frames where u can be punished while landing on the ground in this game too?? but then what about them safe jumpin's used in oki? u know where u get a hard knock down and do a jump in attack that would hit them if they get up, but recover in time to block if they wake up. I remember reading that in the DS forums. So this has me confused.
I think it's only a few frames before you can guard but it probably depends on the normal that gets whiffed. It may depend on the character and the wake ups used. Did the inputs get reversed? How fast is the wakeup? Also there is a phantom hitbox hurtbox on wakeup that you can hit but not actually damage the opponent. That could change how the game perceives your current state.

Last edited:

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I think it's only a few frames before you can guard but it probably depends on the normal that gets whiffed. It may depend on the character and the wake ups used. Did the inputs get reversed? How fast is the wakeup? Also there is a phantom hitbox on wakeup that you can hit but not actually damage the opponent. That could change how the game perceives your current state.
would be nice to have the frame data for this, would hate to do something that i shouldn't be doing.

and what about the safe jumpins?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I honestly think DS and WW belong in the same tier placement.
DS has really good footsies and an ok keep away.
What DS doesn't have in the footsies department he has in the keep away department.
Both characters have a broken corner game.
DS has one of the best wakeups in the game, WW only has spin and is punishable.
WW could be a better character, but not by much.
@General M2Dave

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
would be nice to have the frame data for this, would hate to do something that i shouldn't be doing.

and what about the safe jumpins?
That's what I was trying to explain. Either you need a faster wakeup or there is some other stuff going on on wakeup. Possibly the game thinks you are mid combo when you hit the phantom hurtbox and it puts you at advantage instead of putting you at disadvantage like it normally would. I'm not sure.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I honestly think DS and WW belong in the same tier placement.
DS has really good footsies and an ok keep away.
What DS doesn't have in the footsies department he has in the keep away department.
Both characters have a broken corner game.
DS has one of the best wakeups in the game, WW only has spin and is punishable.
WW could be a better character, but not by much.
@General M2Dave
Wonder Woman is a top tier character for many reasons that I have already explained. Deathstroke is nowhere near as good as she is. She has better footsies because of b+2. She does much more damage and does not require meter to do damage. She has superior mix ups in and outside of the corner, where her vortex ignores wake up attacks unlike Deathstroke's. Her trait, the shield stance, is better than Deathstroke's because of the additional move set and chip damage reduction by 33%.

Deathstroke's keep away game is irrelevant against most top tier characters. The strength of high and low gunshots are in their anti-zoning capabilities, which is Deathstroke's only advantage over Wonder Woman. The fact that high gunshots are so fast helps against characters like Aquaman, Raven, and Sinestro.

sn1kzZe

Noob
I guess admins are too lazy to edit the main article where it says "MP3: Soon" but I just gotta say its funny that like 2 pages are related only to mp3 discussion because someone was too greedy to accept the community help.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I guess admins are too lazy to edit the main article where it says "MP3: Soon" but I just gotta say its funny that like 2 pages are related only to mp3 discussion because someone was too greedy to accept the community help.
haha, I updated the OP.

Vagrant

Noob
Speaking of fool, you will most definitely be one on the next podcast. Your dictatorial powers are out of control and you have closed too many of my threads.
LOL

I have severely downplayed the entertainment value of the NRS community.

Currently holding that.

You guys are awesome.

GET SCRATCHED 16 BIT

lawl

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Once a post has been promoted to a front page article, regular users no longer have the ability to edit.
This is wrong. For example, I promoted DarthArma's Break writeup last night and he edited it this morning.

P.S. How are you going to tell a mod how the site works? :p I pity the foo.

Last edited: