Votes: 25 34.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
If we wanna do it looking at mu numbers I think ww might just barely be "top tier". She has mostly 5-5s with few 4-6 and 6-4s. I don't think she really blows anyone in particular up. Idk

M2Dave

Zoning Master
If we wanna do it looking at mu numbers I think ww might just barely be "top tier". She has mostly 5-5s with few 4-6 and 6-4s. I don't think she really blows anyone in particular up. Idk
Stop downplaying.

Wonder Woman is the opposite of Deathstroke. She has almost everything. Superb mix ups. Great damage output without meter. One of the best footsies in the game. Aerial dash. Parry. A way to minimize chip damage by 1/3rd. Etc.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
Stop downplaying.

Wonder Woman is the opposite of Deathstroke. She has almost everything. Superb mix ups. Great damage output without meter. One of the best footsies in the game. Aerial dash. Parry. A way to minimize chip damage by 1/3rd. Etc.
Every char in the game has good tools. Hers are above average overall. And idk what deathstroke has anything to do with... but again I'm saying looking at specific mus across the board not just tools

LEGEND

YES!
this list is in need of an Upper-Mid tier imo. Noone in the right mind is going to agree that GL and Adam are in the same tier as MMH and Aquaman ect

also the Catwoman argument applies to GA and NW as well. Bring them down or bring her up

i understand not going too deep into MUs # to create a tier list at this point in time. Solid list outside my minor complaints

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Every char in the game has good tools. Hers are above average overall. And idk what deathstroke has anything to do with... but again I'm saying looking at specific mus across the board not just tools
Who do you believe she loses to?

I mentioned Deathstroke because some fools in this community tell me that Deathstroke must be used as a rush down character, yet Wonder Woman does everything better than Deathstroke as a rush down character.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
LBSH about LBSH

It needs mp3
I sent Dave a "How to" cheat sheet on how to rip/ convert / edit / upload any future MP3's with full links/instructions. Hopefully this will level up the production quality of the show as well as shorten the time-table on MP3 uploads. I'm going to keep ripping MP3's as long as there's this trend to post up raw skype call video without MP3. I'm just not going to make them public anymore.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I sent Dave a "How to" cheat sheet on how to rip/ convert / edit / upload any future MP3's with full links/instructions. Hopefully this will level up the production quality of the show as well as shorten the time-table on MP3 uploads. I'm going to keep ripping MP3's as long as there's this trend to post up raw skype call video without MP3. I'm just not going to make them public anymore.
@K7L33THA

You also have to give back your MP3 dollars you made :rolleyes:

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
You also have to give back your MP3 dollars you made :rolleyes:
Mp3 dollars? EDIT: Ohhhhh wait you were joking. Sorry, couldn't tell if serious since PL accused me and Ikizzle of somehow profiting from "download hits" or whatever from mediafire. Just so everyone knows...it doesn't even remotely work like that with mediafire. I only saw it as helping out the rest of the community since I had to do it for myself.

Last edited:

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Damn, now it's up! I ripped all the vids of twitch last night and just threw them on my phone.
Twitch rips only 30 mins each max.
I have 11 parts of the LBSH podcast on my phone... and now the godamn MP3 is up...

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
I still think that tierlist idea wasn't bad from brad. Just needed more time and less craziness. And two representatives of each character.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Damn, now it's up! I ripped all the vids of twitch last night and just threw them on my phone.
Twitch rips only 30 mins each max.
I have 11 parts of the LBSH podcast on my phone... and now the godamn MP3 is up...
Lol yo I did that first and it's MADDENING how long it takes. Then I found this site and I felt fucking retarded. It basically bypasses the LOOOONG step of ripping the raw .flv (flash file) if all you're trying to do is convert the flash to MP3 and listen to it. It's the first web-based converter I've found compatible with Twitch. YouTube to MP3 sites are all over the place but for some reason not Twitch to MP3.

Last edited:

cR_whiteboi

Jobbers are mouthpieces for gods.
possible aquaman
bane
possible catwoman
possible GL
lex
sinestro
zod

the only matches I am confident are 6-4 ww are
doomsday
hawkgirl
joker
nightwing

the others I don't know or I think they are even
me and noobe will slit your throat if you ever say 6-4 against doomie to our face.